+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4pm-5pm Hour #4

4pm-5pm Hour #4

Is it just me or is this season starting to get rediculous? Jack going out and breaking drug boy out of jail, Kim working for CTU, New kid being a loose cannon and involved with Kim. Right now I feel like it's going to be hard to keep my interest this year. Oh, and Palmer going to pay off someone... Please!!! the man is so above that kind of scandal to even think he would stoop to that.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm losing a little steam on this one, too. It's always got some level of ridiculousness to it, but usually it's focused on Kim. Now that they're trying to make Kim intelligent, they've got to spread that ridiculousness around a little...

I am feeling a little short-changed. The whole prison thing next week looks like it is gonna make things seem even more foolish.

sigh I miss Sherry
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    Agreed...I am a HUGE 24 fan, and I am just not on the edge of my seat like I have been in years past....there is no thrill so far. The one hope is that this Chase vs. Jack thing might be fun to watch develop....

This is the first season I've watched,and I must say, I WAS on the edge of my seat during the last episode. The part where Chase was tied up and Jack was trying to get out of the prison had me really wondering if Jack's whole plan was going to backfire.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    This is the first season I've watched,and I must say, I WAS on the edge of my seat during the last episode. The part where Chase was tied up and Jack was trying to get out of the prison had me really wondering if Jack's whole plan was going to backfire.
    Wenders....make sure you go back and rent seasons one and two....they will BLOW YOU AWAY if you find this season entertaining so far.....seriously...much much better...

Jason

Jay
    This is also my first season of watching 24. I plan on renting the first 2 seasons.

You would think Gael would set his cell on vibrate mode so no one would know he was using an unauthorized phone.

+ Reply to Thread