+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end of "Buffy"?

i really like buffy. i have since the first season. i didn't care for last season at all until the final two shows... whedon found that "something" that he had lost. this season has been good, but i agree that the show has run its course. and i really like smg and wouldn't watch the show without her. i'd rather they kill off every cast member than have another slayer. just my opinion.

Agee with you Sher! Once Buffy (SMG) is gone, I sure as heck don't want to see another slayer. Cancel the show if you have to, but pleeeeeese don't have Dawn (don't know her real name) be the star of her own show.

SMG comes out looking like an air-head on most of the interviews I've seen her do, but I still like her, for some reason.

I'd be so pissed if Dawn was a slayer. She can't be! She's not even human! She's still...an object as far as the universe is concerned.

Mike! Got a little hostility penned up there towards Dawn, hah? She's not even human! That's too funny.

Well...she's kinda hot and all, but her personality is so whiny and retarded. Seriously though, she's not even human. She's a key that the monks made. Even though Glory's gone, she's still a key to hell.

dawn bugs the crap outta me. i agree, mike, she DOES whine CONSTANTLY!!! though i have to say, in the last "buffy" episode, the portion of the show when she was in the house with the demons and her dead mom was absolutely the freakiest part of the show. ::shiver::

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12