+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: Arrested Development

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Arrested Development

I finished rewatching S1 to S3 and was surprised by so many little cameos from actors that would later go on to be pretty well known such as Jack McBrayer, Brian Baumgartner (with far more hair), Phyllis Smith, Rob Corrdry (again with a lot more hair), and Simon Helberg to name a few.

I've only gotten 2 of the new episodes in so far, and at first I thought it was a tad off, but George Sr.'s episode was awesome.

OMG, Lucille and Buster smoking. I'm dying.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

"The Garden Grove MethodOne Clinic"
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread