+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Arrested Development

What channel is it airing on? I have watched reruns of it for a while now on IFC.

All of that hasn't been worked out. It doesn't look like the episodes will air till the 2012 season.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

from Florimel who posted in the Hemlock Grove thread:

As with Hemlock Grove and House of Cards, Netflix will be streaming the new season of Arrested Development. It's scheduled to start on May 26 and all 15 episodes will be available. Our family will be watching.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    from Florimel who posted in the Hemlock Grove thread:
    Thanks, Arielflies. I couldn't find this thread, but it'll be available in a couple of week and I wanted to let people know.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I've been binge watching the first 3 seasons in anticipation!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Just a reminder for those with Netflix streaming that Season 4 became available today, all 15 episodes. They also have the first three seasons. I started watching just after midnight and was laughing once again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

After watching the first four episodes of S4, I skipped to the last and I was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    disappointed with the ending. Major unresolved storylines! I'm hoping this means there will be more seasons or at the very least the movie that's been rumored. Because if they leave it like they did for all eternity I will be very sad And as a review I read stated, this was a darker Bluth family. I enjoyed seeing everyone but they seemed to lose some of that original shine. I guess time does that.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

WooHOOO! Just started episode one.

Not happy to see Kristin Wiig, but I'm hopeful that we won't see much of her.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Was she young Lucille? I couldn't place the actress right away, but I knew both of them were from the current Brat Pack...

Liking it so far! I'm watching them one at a time, with some space between them, instead of gorging on them all at once. Once you get used to the new style of storytelling that they warned us about (focusing on one or two characters per episode instead of quick-cutting between multiple storylines), it's still just as funny. And the very last second of the first episode had me on the floor.

And hi-yo, LIZA'S BACK!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Was she young Lucille? I couldn't place the actress right away, but I knew both of them were from the current Brat Pack...

Liking it so far! I'm watching them one at a time, with some space between them, instead of gorging on them all at once. Once you get used to the new style of storytelling that they warned us about (focusing on one or two characters per episode instead of quick-cutting between multiple storylines), it's still just as funny. And the very last second of the first episode had me on the floor.

And hi-yo, LIZA'S BACK!
    That was hilarious! Totally unexpected.

For some reason, my Roku isn't loading any episodes past the first one. I'm going to give it a little time and try again.

+ Reply to Thread