+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Ok, so I was just checking out the futon critic calenders. FOX is so brilliant with their scheduling of AD. First, they put it on against MNF and hope it will do well. Now they have apparently given up altogether and are airing the last 4 episodes.....

Wait for it....

On a Friday, against the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremonies on NBC. Brilliant!

Please pick up this show ABC!!! Or Showtime!! Somebody Save Our Bluths!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Ok, so I was just checking out the futon critic calenders. FOX is so brilliant with their scheduling of AD. First, they put it on against MNF and hope it will do well. Now they have apparently given up altogether and are airing the last 4 episodes.....

Wait for it....

Please pick up this show ABC!!! Or Showtime!! Somebody Save Our Bluths!
    That's unbelievably crappy of them, mrdob, but what else can you expect. I'll be watching anyway.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Wait for it....

I know it sucks for the show, but I'm kind of glad so I'll have something to watch that nigh. I'm in the slim minority that *hates* the Olympics, most especially the sappy opening ceremony with a sorry little parade where they don't throw beads, or even moonpies.

Just a reminder to everyone that the last 4 episodes of our beloved show air THIS Friday starting at 8pm. I really hope someone picks this show up, it is to good to let go. I also need my weekly dose of GOB!

LG.
    my tv guide has three episode names. Were the last two "episodes" lumped together into a finale? No clue, but I think might be it for our beloved Bluths, so let's all watch and cry and who cares about the opening ceremony, certainly not me.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Is it ok if I watch both....side by side? I'm going to have the Opening Ceremony on in HD, and watch the Bluth's in regular ole' SD.

Anyway, here's another reminder....DON'T MISS THE FINAL EPISODES OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT TONIGHT ON FOX!!!

Hopefully these are just the final episodes that FOX airs....I'm hoping it really is Showtime!! for the Bluths

FORT Fogey
    Is it ok if I watch both....side by side? I'm going to have the Opening Ceremony on in HD, and watch the Bluth's in regular ole' SD.

Anyway, here's another reminder....DON'T MISS THE FINAL EPISODES OF ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT TONIGHT ON FOX!!!

Hopefully these are just the final episodes that FOX airs....I'm hoping it really is Showtime!! for the Bluths
    I thought I read somewhere, just recently, that ABC and Showtime were both in discussions with AD people about taking the show. Did that not go very far? I think network TV is still the best choice, cuz I love the bleeping out words and stuff, that's just fun with this show.

I think the money is on Showtime right now. Last I read(don't remember where...maybe up above in this thread), Showtime was very interested in AD, but only if the show's creator was still attached and in charge of the project. They think this show would be a great addition to their original content shows, and would increase subscriptions.

Watch it now! It is on. Oh how I missed and will miss the Bluths.

It's Showtime!

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    That will go down as the best two hours of the year!
    Here's a few memorable moments that I can recall: the hung jury, the wedding ringtone, the "coma," Nellie, Franklin, the Homefill, the camera phone pictures, and the season finale. An Arrested Development movie would be off the hook if the epilogue's any indication. Though it will live on in spirit, I will miss this show, especially if it isn't revived by Showtime or ABC.
    Now would be a good time to have some "wine."
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

+ Reply to Thread