+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Not since FOX aired "The Littlest Groom," I think.
    Oh, I beg to differ, Pom. I believe their greatest critical achievment was "Who's Your Daddy?"

/sarcasm
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    The littest Groom, Who's your Daddy. How soon we forget Darva and "who wants to marry a millionaire?"

I loved the episode, I had tears coming from my eyes I was laughing so hard. I loved that they did every gimmick in the book, 3-D, live, someone dies. Every single thing that shows do to grab attention, all rolled into one. I hope and pray this show doesn't get cancelled. If it does I hope someone can pick it up.

Justine Bateman as Micheals half sister? I remember last year when they were tossing around the idea of making her micheals love interest. It became such a major joke on all the talk shows "Jason Bateman wants his sister to play his girlfriend" He defended this by saying they were going to make her some pious figure and there would be no kissing or anything physcial at all. I thought this would have been funny and it would have been right in line with the shows way out humor.

I think NBC should buy up the show if Fox cancells it and put it on right after My name is Earl and right before Scrubs. Now THAT would be some ideal programming!

Also, how can you forget the greatest show ever, Married by America!!!

Anyways, I was wondering if the West Coast "live-segment" is different from the East Coast segment? In the East Coast version, they said, "Don't celebrate yet we need to save it for the West Coast." So what did they say in the West Coast version?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Oh yeah, the HBO won't want us...it's Show Time! I was rollin'!!
    I would seriously consider switching from HBO to ShowTime if that turns out to be true.

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE View Post
    Anyways, I was wondering if the West Coast "live-segment" is different from the East Coast segment? In the East Coast version, they said, "Don't celebrate yet we need to save it for the West Coast." So what did they say in the West Coast version?
    From what I've heard it was the same thing on the West Coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann View Post
    I agree with you - I'd much rather watch new AD episodes than the Olympics. Bring it on!
    I know I'd rather see a bunch of new episodes next month then wait until the summer like we had to for the last episodes of Futurama a few years ago.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|99594|1|,00.html

Bad news: Arrested Development is "highly unlikely" to return.

FOX, you blew it. ABC and Showtime - time to save our bluths.

I hope FOX cancels it. It seems either ABC or Showtime is likely to pick it up. I'd assume that if either network is willing to pick it up, it's willing to support the show. FOX's loss.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I hope it's a regular network that picks it up, because I don't get the premium cable channels, especially Showtime. I vowed never to subscribe to them ever again after they cancelled the brilliant Dead Like Me. But you know, whatever works as long as they save our Bluths!

Anyway, thanks for the news on the upcoming (season, not series, I hope) finale! How cool will it be to see Justine Bateman and Judge Reinhold again? AD is like some cool wormhole to an alternate 1980s . I'm counting the days!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Potentially good news people: http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|99635|1|,00.html

Showtime publicly announces interested in picking up Arrested, just as long as FOX cancels and Mitch Hurwitz is still on board.

Hey, at least they are bringing back Futurama!

+ Reply to Thread