+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

oh man, the boy fights were funny. I am surprised they really don't have that out yet. haha.

If you didn't watch tonight, you missed one of the best episodes yet.

West coasters, make sure you tune in!!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    If you didn't watch tonight, you missed one of the best episodes yet.
    OMG, I am *such* an idiot. I missed it!!!! I thought new ones started next week. What's worse is that, ever since Christmas, I've been watching season 1 & 2 on DVD. And then I go and miss one of the best episodes yet. I just hope season 3 hits DVD as soon as the season is over.

I watched Arrested Development tonight for the first time ever. Hmmm, had some laughs, kinda interesting, but I'm not really sure it's that appealing. But wow, a ton of cameos (unless they were look-alikes?).

Who is narrating? It totally sounds like Ron Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I watched Arrested Development tonight for the first time ever. Hmmm, had some laughs, kinda interesting, but I'm not really sure it's that appealing. But wow, a ton of cameos (unless they were look-alikes?).

Who is narrating? It totally sounds like Ron Howard.
    It is Ron Howard.

I thought last night's episode was the one of the best ever! All the sly references to being canceled, the whole Andy Richter thing, Job as a waiter and savethebluths.com were all fabulously funny. When the episode ended and they were live it was a shock, and then it was cut off so soon! I got a big lump in my throat. Don't let it be the end, people!

Farewell to a great show . AD will be sorely missed around my house And I'm so mad that I didn't have 3-D glasses!

I really hope another network picks it up! But not if they recast or get rid of any of the current cast members. I know another network will want to re-tool it to make it worth their while to take a chance on it but if they mess with the formula too much, it won't be the show we know and love.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 01-03-2006 at 12:08 PM.

I did love the 'HBO doesn't want us, I guess it's Showtime' reference. Genius.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    I did love the 'HBO doesn't want us, I guess it's Showtime' reference. Genius.
    I agree Miss Filangi, one of the best parts about the show last night. It was one of the funniest episodes ever!
    I also really liked when Buster was talking about Lindsey and how he thought she was cute and he might date her.
    Showtime or someone please pick up this show, it is to good to lose.

Everybody Chicken Dance

still loving me some lindsey and Gob chicken dancing....
    *bwok bwok bwok*
    LOVE THAT EPPY

Wow, I'm so impressed that Ron Howard has lent his talents to this.

It's a quick, dry humor, sometimes too fast for us average slow folk. But guys, with that much star power, surely some network will latch on. Never fear.

+ Reply to Thread