+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

FORT Fanatic
    I am so upset about this! AD is the best original sitcom (imo, of course) since Seinfeld. I just watched the first (and only) season of Freaks and Geeks on DVD last week while stuck in bed with pneumonia, and I'm so incredibly hooked, it might be the best series I ever watched. So I was 5 years post-mortem in my sadness and angst that the show had been shuffled from one time slot to another, frustrating fans, and was then cancelled while other shlock remained on air. Same thing happened with a show that me and my mom used to watch a couple years ago - Once and Again. It was no Freaks and Geeks, but it was so much better than most of the shows out there. So why are these shows cancelled? Is this one of those Why are we all smarter than the man who someone keeps getting elected president hypotheticals? Is the network run by a MRF? I'm so angry. There is money in the banana stand.
    Did everyone catch the great making fun of Julia Roberts moment last week when Charlize Theron did that hysterical scream/fake laugh when Mr. F. slammed the jewelry/chocolate star box closed when she went to touch it?
    Anyway - Bite me, Fox. Go back to stealing other channels' reality shows and playing Prison Break 8 times a week.

I am so damn mad. I should have been watching AD tonight. It's just not right. How do they expect it to have any chance of gaining a following they way they've mucked with the schedule all this time. What was the point of showing an hour of it last week and now holding of the remaining episodes until December? It makes no bloody sense. I am so pissed!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Arrested Development is back Monday night at 8pm on FOX. Catch it while you can.
    The Ocean Walker" Episode #306.
    George Sr. fears that Rita (Charlize Theron) is after Michael's money; Rita's uncle tries to stop the wedding by revealing surprising information.

You better all be watching and with a friend or two, or ten. Extra points go to those that have Neilson family friends.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I Concur, Watch IT! Or you'll making a HUGE mistake.

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    I spent last Monday through Friday rewatching the new season in preparation for tonight. Here's hoping this isn't the "final countdown" for the airing of a new episode on FOX.
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

Rita wanted to have Pop-Pop. And she and her uncle Trevor had the same conversation as Michael and George Michael.

I have missed AD so much the past couple of weeks and was not disappointed with last nights episode. I think my favorite part was at the beginning when they showed Buster doing the robot in the stair car while Mr Roboto was playing. I also love to that how every episode usually GOB states that he has made a "huge mistake", but last night we got to see Michael say it, very funny!

Love that avatar, yardgnome. He was a little too convincing...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Possibly not canceled — "Arrested Development"? Can it be? Or are my insane hopes being toyed with once again? But Brian Grazer, one of the show’s executive producers, told CNN Headline News’ "Showbiz Tonight" that he’s hopeful that the Emmy-winning Fox comedy will be picked up soon by another network. "I’m optimistic," Grazer told correspondent Brooke Anderson. What a terrific Christmas present it would be if the zany comedy were given a new life by another network.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune..../24/index.html

I just read this, and my jaw dropped to the floor!! I was just talking about this with the lady that cuts my hair today...she was wondering if another network would pick AD up, and I told her I didn't think so, but that if NBC picked it up and put it with "Earl", "The Office" and "Scrubs" followed by "ER" on Thursday night, they might have found the new formula for "Must See TV" Thursdays again.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I hope you are right and AD is NOT cancelled. It's incredibly funny. Charlize was hilarious last night as Rita! LOL I hope "they" can get the show extended for yet another season. Who cares what network it's on.

+ Reply to Thread