+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Just a reminder for those who are new fans of the show (yay!), there is a new episode tonight.

And since Alias isn't on, you have to watch.

I love this show. The characters are great and perfectly cast.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Last night's was really funny.

Maebe's dad, trying to bond with his daughter, goes to the leather shop and says "I'm looking for something that says 'Dad likes leather'". The shop guy says "you mean 'Leather Daddy?'"

Long story short, he ends up looking like a Village People, and also ends up in a leather gay bar. Where it appears next week that he has an acting gig

That was just too funny! It reminded me of Police Academy...I also loved when Michael was conversing with the magician in the limo...the magician was putting the window up but he made it look like he was doing it with just his hand

I have to say that I keep getting a bit weirded out by all of George Michael's attempts to get Maebe to notice him. But the rest of the show is great. I am LOVING Liza...the actor who plays Buster has great chemistry with her.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I just watched this week's ep last night. HI-larious!

When Mom was making up with Liza, and they kissed and Buster started to freak out....
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

HEATHER GRAHAM GUEST-STARS ON "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT" ON FOX

Actress Heather Graham ("Austin Powers," "Boogie Nights") will guest-star on the critically acclaimed comedy series ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT (Sundays 9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The airdate for her episode is not yet scheduled.

In the episode, titled "Shock & Aww," Graham portrays Beth Baerly, George Michael's (Michael Cera) ethics teacher, on whom he has a major crush. But when Michael (Jason Bateman) attends Parent-Teacher Night at his son's school, he ends up falling for her himself. As their relationship progresses and George Michael reveals his crush, Michael is forced to make an ethical decision: Should he stay with the hot teacher or break it off for his son?

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT comes from Imagine Television and 20th Century Fox Television. Ron Howard ("A Beautiful Mind," "Parenthood"), Brian Grazer ("The Nutty Professor," "8 Mile," "24"), David Nevins and Mitch Hurwitz ("The Ellen Show," "Golden Girls") are executive producers.

I missed this week's. How was it?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It was funny hepcat. We found out how Dad Bluth used to teach his kids lessons, such as not to yell, and always leave a note, by staging incidents with a one armed man.

I guess you had to be there!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

i had never seen this show, but i taped the marathon and think it's absolutely hilarious. if fox will hold out, i believe ron howard has given them a hit.

'Arrested Development' Sees Louis-Dreyfus in Its Future
    (Tuesday, February 03 08:19 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - It's said that love is blind. But what about one-night stands?

That's the question "Arrested Development" will attempt to answer later this season, with help from guest star Julia Louis-Dreyfus. The Emmy-winning actress will appear in a multi-episode story arc on the FOX comedy as a blind attorney.

Her character, Maggie Lizer, has a fling with Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman). He later learns that Maggie is prosecuting his father (Jeffrey Tambor) for shady accounting in the family business.

Michael struggles with whether to tell her about the coincidence, which would be the ethical thing to do. He gets no help from the rest of the Bluth family, which not surprisingly wants him to steer pillow talk toward the case.

Louis-Dreyfus won an Emmy in 1996 for her performance on "Seinfeld" and has been nominated six other times. She most recently starred in the short-lived NBC series "Watching Ellie."

Airdates for her episodes of "Arrested Development" haven't been set.

+ Reply to Thread