+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

They had the Voice Actor of Homer Simpson (Dan Castenella) this week playing Doctor Stein and when he messed up you could hear him go D'oh! under his breath.

And boy was Ben Stiller hilarious as Tony Wonder. Also George Michael's light saber skills = terrorist training camp.

GREAT EPISODE!

Another hilarious episode! Buster hacking off Gob's fingers and everyone thinking it was a trick was too funny.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Last night's episode was awesome, it was really funny! I love Ben Stiller and he was great as Tony Wonder. The funniest part was in the preview for next week and the Terrorist Training Camp-George Michael doing the Star Wars scene, then the FBI saying that boy has got some skills.
    This show is so funny, it is one of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud, I don't get why people don't watch it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I love love love the fact that they totally were ripping on Fox for cutting down their season. The whole bit on reducing the number of "houses" from 22 to 18 and the fact that Tony Wonder's web site was ruined by pop up ads of "The Family Guy"...talk about hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    I love love love the fact that they totally were ripping on Fox for cutting down their season. The whole bit on reducing the number of "houses" from 22 to 18 and the fact that Tony Wonder's web site was ruined by pop up ads of "The Family Guy"...talk about hilarious.
    I didn't even catch the whole reducing the number of houses joke. That is a good catch there.

FORT Regular

www.getarrested.com

yea, that 22 to18 joke totally flew over my head, thanks for pointing that out. On a related note it looks like there is another big push to keep Arrested around. There is a new Arrested site called www.getarrested.com. Tons of fan stuff and all really new. They have a clip of this sundays episode, looks really funny. The clip alone is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl

I didn't get that about the number of houses! That's funny. I did get the "Family Guy" pop-ups, though.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    The constant references to the housing order being cut from 22 to 18 were awesome! I also liked how the Bluth company triumphed at the end even though the order was cut.

Fox is showing two episodes tonight- maybe that says something? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Another great episode last night. Every time they used Franklin the puppet I could not stop laughing. When GOB used him to ether Buster and Lucille, that was just hilarious. We only have two more episodes to go, potentially the last new ones we will ever see.

Everyone should sign the "oath" on www.getarrested.com.

The page was made by FOX so maybe it is a way for them to see if there is a genuine interest in the show.

+ Reply to Thread