+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Did anyone catch it last night? The Star Wars boy part - do you remember when that was circulating everywhere on the internet?

This show is like 22 minutes of concentrated hilarity. The video they made for George Michael's campaign was indescribably funny.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I thought last night's episode was the funniest this year.

They packed a lot of laughs into that one.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I thought the campaign video and the Star Wars part were hilarious.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Last nights episode was really funny, there were a lot of really good parts. I love how at the end they show Steve Holt and he finds out his father is G.O.B. and they play the music to The Final Countdown all sinister. The whole campaign part was great, it was a really good episode, one of the better of the season.

Awesome show the other night. It didn't occur to me, until just a split second before they announced it, that G.O.B. was Steve Holt's dad, but the realization hit me hard and suddenly. My brain was flooded with all the great hints (e.g. "You get a Christian girl pregnant, it stays pregnant" or the fact that Steve was described as "like a young G.O.B.") that had been dropped throughout the show, and I felt like "OF COURSE, G.O.B. is his dad!" I laughed so hard, I'm lucky I didn't bruise a rib.

A small detail that that just kills me every time I see it: whenever Lindsay's "SLUT" t-shirt makes a reappearance.

Is next week's a new episode? Oh please say yes! Pretty please?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

It appears that there are 4 new episodes left for this season: March 27, April 3, 10 & 17. The FOX officials will decide the fate of the show in May.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It would be a crime if they didn't keep it. If FOX promoted AD half as much as they promote that lame looking 'Life on a Stick' show, it might have a fighting chance.

I don't get it. It's a critically acclaimed show with a devoted following. It might not bring in huge numbers, but it certainly has the potential to.

And that Star Wars 'Kid' Video was sheer genius.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I agree with you all ... Arrested Development is sheer brilliance! Pop-pop hitting his head in the attic ... I was crying! When he did it again and it made a cross on his forehead .... my stomach ached from laughing so hard. George Michael is just so hilarious to me. His sweet, innocent, nervous passiveness is such great acting. Portia's gotten so thin again. Yuck! She's so beautiful. Why is she doing this to herself again?

This show keeps zinging, zinging, zinging jokes one after the other, I thought we'd burn out our TiVo from rewinding, playing, rewinding, playing, again and again and again, because we keep missing the subtle things in between. It's funny, though, because you start feeling like you're in a secret club; only if you've seen most of the episodes will you laugh at particular jokes. I like that. Kinda like the Kevin Smith movies.

How is it possible that there's question about AR getting another season? It's the best sitcom (would you call it a sitcom?) on TV!

As hard as I try, I cannot figure out which character is my favorite. Each one of them cracks me up in different ways. Buster and his hook problems just kill me!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Sunday's episode made me remember why I love George Michael so much. I was laughing out loud on my couch (by myself) when the family watched the video of him doing his Star Wars thing. This show is just so damn funny!

I have such a soft spot for George Michael. I felt so happy for him when Ann came back and complimented him on his light saber skills.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread