+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Being those letter writing campaigns because I want more ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!

Why more Swan and Point Pleasant but less Arrested Development. Save me please!

It's been 10 years, and I still sometimes wonder why "My So Called Life" submarined in spite of being so well done.

Now here goes "Arrested Development". The only thing I can think of is that people just don't WANT quality entertainment. They don't want to be forced to think. They want to veg out in front of a moving screen. They want a laugh track to prompt them to chuckle, obvious clues to let them know it's time to cry, and commercials so they'll know when to go to the bathroom. This is the bulk of society, and it's frightening.

***sigh***. Oh well.

Why more Nanny911 and less Arrested Development?

FOX why are you keeping crap on the air? I mean honestly, I have to agree with Thyme, people don't want quality entertainment, just stupid babble. Watching real dysfunctional families just isn't as fun as watching fake ones.

bump for watching this instead of the oscars.

There is a one hour block today.

No, there isn't. There's a movie on instead of FOX's regular programming, unless my DirecTV's on the blink.

Fort Member
    I loved this show but unfortunately here, they put it on at 11:30 at night and depending on what was on before it, it could be even later. They didnt even advertise it. The TV critics in the papers and magazines all tryed their best to hype it up and talk about it as being the best show for ages, but the network didnt listen and basically killed it. We only saw the first season (and I am not sure we saw all of it) it is unlikely we will get the second, unless there is a 1am time slot open.

feeding her tv addiction raspberrytea's Avatar
    Worried about "Arrested Development" ending? Visit www.saveourbluths.com for information to help this show reach a third season. At saveourbluths.com you will find icons, avatars and flash images to help get the word out.

Just wanted to remind everyone that there are 2 NEW episodes of AD on tonight starting at 8:30. I am so happy we are getting some new episodes to make up for the couple of weeks we have had nothing.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Tonight's episodes look hilarious, and I'm especially excited about the return of Julia Louis Dreyfus.

8:30 cannot get here fast enough!

Very funny double episodes last night, although having two shown in a row makes me nervous--because doesn't that mean the series will be over sooner?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread