+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrested Development

Haven't see the show yet,but I guess I'll check it out.Seems to be getting some good press. I guess if it's up for some awards I should catch the finale

Quote Originally Posted by John
    In case you've missed the commercials, please note that FOX will be airing "the missing episode", "Let Them Eat Cake", this Sunday 6/6 at 8:30pm Eastern.

Since this doesn't conflict with Alias or the Sopranos finale, you MUST WATCH.
    Whoo Hoo! Thanks John!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    I guess I've been hiding in a cave. I had no idea this show was a Ron Howard deal . I have yet to see a single episode but I will tune in tomorrow to see what all the hype is about, seems this show has a cult following. The promo spots are funny- never knew Ron Howard would attach his name to something like this. With all the award nominations going on for this show I don't want to miss it

Ron not only is the creator and executive producer, he's also the narrator on the show. He's very involved, this is his "baby".

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    TVguy, I might recommend not watching the season finale but instead watch the pilot tonight and then follow the whole series which they are replaying over the summer. That way you won't see the last ep first.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm one of those cult followers and I'm more than a little relieved this show has been picked up for another run. TV is such a difficult medium as many movie actors,directors and producers are finding out and I rather like the fact that we as an audience had more than just a little say in keeping this show on the air , Gratuitous pat on the back.

To the poster,Tyguy26 ,who hasn't seen an episode, but wants to tune in for the finale,I concur with Bravofan, the finale will more than likely be very wild; so I also recommend watching the piolt. The pilot will hook you in,but if I know human nature the way I know human nature you'll tune into the finale first ; why because I would ,because I am human and well,that's just my nature

oh man "Let Them Eat Cake" was such a great episode. Annyong and GOB were classic.

I'd never seen the pilot. It was hilarious.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I am SO glad this show is coming back. It just keeps getting funnier! I had never seen the pilot either. They were living in the attic!?!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

All is right in the universe I am happy to report. The Arrested Devopment finale was all that I had hoped for(except for the commercials)

+ Reply to Thread