+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Juvenile" - 11/22

"Juvenile" - 11/22

Juvenile

60 min.
    In this first-rate episode, Judith Light returns as ADA Elizabeth Donnelly, and Illeana Douglas debuts in a recurring role as public defender Gina Bernardo.

Stabler and Benson are summoned after a cancer patient who was growing marijuana in her apartment is found raped and murdered. Following the medical examiner's findings, a surprised Benson realizes, “We're looking for a kid.” Actually, the case involves two students---each of whom blames the other---but only one is old enough to be tried as an adult. Donnelly takes over the prosecution and faces Bernardo in court. Jeremy: Shane E. Lyons. Zachary: Connor Paolo. Mrs. Brice: Becky Ann Baker. Mr. Connor: Jonathan Walker.

OMG!
    First I have to say that Judith Light really impressed me. I still think of her as Tonys boss

I could NOT believe that the Jury found that kid guilty of murder after hearing the other younger kid testify. Robbery yes, murder?

I really felt bad for him and his mother. Weird how a show can make me feel bad for the "guilty" people.... and he was guilty, just not of the murder.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Stupid mom!! She should have accpeted the plea bargain. He would have gotten like 10 or 15 years with the trial and all. He could have had 5 to 8 years if he had taken the plea bargain.

That one little kid, Zach, is really screwed up.

I noticed Judith Light, too!!! I was thinking..."Hey! Where's Tony??"

Mdrio I was thinking that if I was the Mom I may have thought the same way. I mean the jury Saw the psycho little kid admit to doing everything. I had a weird feeling they would announce a guilty verdict, but I wouldn't have gone guilty in a million years.
    Can you imagine that kid lasting a week in prison?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread