+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "First Snowfall" - 11/21 - Sally's Back!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Perc, I would love to see Don come back.

And WHAT is up with Luka? I hate the way his character is being developed....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

And WHAT is up with Luka? I hate the way his character is being developed....
    I told Mrs Perc way way back that this guy had issues. Took a while to see em...but a telling part was when he hurt or killed that guy who jumped him and the other nurse (forget which one)..and he was banging his head on the ground (That was Luka, wasn't it). He should have stopped before killing him. So I knew control was not his finer suit.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Given Luka's background, living in wartorn Croatia, losing his wife and children, I could understand Luka's reaction to the guy that jumped Abby way back when they were first dating.

One of my favourite things about Luka is that he's a mix between good and bad. He's got a temper. He's got a mean streak. But he also has a heart and is his own worst enemy. I think it's fascinating this downward spiral he's on (and judging from the spoilers, it's only getting worse)

I like Carter, but sometimes Carter needs to be taken down a peg or two and Luka's the guy to do that. But Luka was also the second one out the door behind Carter during the walkout... so he doesn't put petty personal problems before his beliefs.

And so concludes my ode to Dr. Luka Kovich.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

thats true Ms F...and he did knock the hell out of Abbies neighbors husband. So there is good and bad!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12