+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The raccoon one? (10/30 ep., I think)

The raccoon one? (10/30 ep., I think)

Is there a discussion of that one? I just saw it last night, and my tape ran out right at the end.

What a strange, strange (but funny) episode!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I know I'm losing my mind when that doesn't ring much of a bell with me. I do remember the raccoon and I remember Grissom being a smartass about it, but that's it.

Give me more clues and I'll try to remember it.

Oh yes. The part with the "yiffing" and the "scritching" was kind of funny. And the costumes. Must not forget the costumes!

It was bizarre.

It was one of those , wrong place at the wrong time kind of things.
    Knocked over by the person who was coming back to pick you up after an argument after being shot by a guy who thought you were a coyote.
    I mean, what are the chances?
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, that was a creepy episode...creepy to think that that might actually be a reality somewhere!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I mean, what are the chances?
    Yeah, no kidding.

You answered my question, too, Fluff. Our tape kicked off right when they arrived at the farmer's ranch (or the rancher's farm or whatever). They were about to figure out what he thought he was shooting at. Coyote. Makes sense.

Thanks!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

they touched on this subject on ER also.. I would think that the info was based in fact .. somewhere down the line anyway LOL
    people and their idiosyncrasies.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ah yes, now I remember. Plushies and furries. The sad thing is, there's a huge fetish subculture devoted to people who either like to have sex dressed up like a stuffed animal or who are actually violating their own stuffed animals.

Mistress Heather was one thing, but this was really bizarre. When I saw the "PAF" notation on the guy's calendar, I'm embarrassed to say I knew what was coming, lol. I'm glad in general the episode was handled with humor though - it could have been gross.

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    they touched on this subject on ER also.. I would think that the info was based in fact .. somewhere down the line anyway LOL
    people and their idiosyncrasies.
    I remember when they had the epi with the dead girl in the bubbles at the club, I was like OMG does that happen? Then I heard it did. I've been out of the club scene for years and don't pay much attention to it. Recently I saw a bubbles machine "for parties" and I just shook my head.

I feel old... bubbles to make out on the dance floor, and plushies and furries for "scriffing" or whatever. What ever happened to good smelling cologne and a sexy song playing?
    Jecka
    "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan

That still works, too. Or so I've heard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast