+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Remnants" - Episode 10 - 12/07

FORT Fogey
    Was it forshadow waving w/the drama at Will's good-bye?? I hope not, I hope they don't kill him too!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I hope not, Firegirl! They at least have to discuss THAT night.

But I didn't shed any tears when Lindsey took it in the chest. And somehow I doubt that Allison is dead.

Will and Syd

I was pretty disappointed with the love scene between Will and Syd. Did anyone else think it just jumped from one kiss to the commercial? I think they both deserved a better scene with that one! I like the idea of them together for a while!

When Lindsey was killed, my wife said "yay!"

Does Sloane have the Rambaldi device, or did Lindsey sent a fake? That is the question. And did Sark kill his dad, or just torture him for info? And is Alison really dead? And why didn't Syd just kill Sark when he was laying unconscious in front of her? I would have.

These questions and more, in 2 weeks!

And why didn't Sydney take Sark's dad with her when she escaped with Will? Then she could prove she didn't kill him.

Was it Rimbaldi tissue in the box in Sydney's safe deposit box? Is that the final piece of the puzzle? it requires his blood to activate the device?

Alison's not dead. If Syd killed Sark, show is over s

Are you guys sure that Lindsey is dead?

I'm pretty sure, since I saw most of his guts blown out the back of his overcoat. At least, I can hope we've seen the last of that loser, along with Alison. But I have my doubts that they killed off 2 key bad dudes in one episode.

You're right. I'd forgotten that scene, I tend to erase gross memories.
    I've become skeptic towards deaths on tv, they seem to resucitate people very often.

Was Evil Francie one of them?
    Yes she was actually... If you remember last year's finale... After they obtained the DNA for the second double and identified the person as "A.J. Doren", Will discovered that Angela Doren was on the list from Project Christmas... She supposedly had died in a bus accident years earlier, where conveniently, she was burned beyond recognition and never identified...

I don't actually remember all this stuff from last year, I just picked up the season two box set and sat through a 48 hour snow storm...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

I thought last night's episode was fantastic...of course every episode is fantastic. As much as I was glad to see Lindsey get killed, I kinda liked him as an antagonist. I'm sure we'll see more of Will (just my guess).

What I love so much about the show is how each week we think we're getting closer to knowing what this is all about, yet we're teased again and again.

I know I'm in the minority, but I didn't like that Will and Sid did the horizontal hula. But I am glad they ended it the way they did. It wasn't drawn out.

Does anyone know if Lauren is going to be a regular on the show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast