+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 - "Freefall"

Carol Hathaway moved on to persue Doug Ross.. so did Susan Lewis (the first time) Benton, his girlfriend Cleo, Gloria Ruben's character too (her HIV pos ex hubby is now Doc on Third Watch) .. but I know what you mean, we always seem to lose the major characters.. during sweeps..to a grizzly end.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Daddio, I'll have the smelling salts ready for you when they find squatty, I mean, Dr. Romano. If he is alive, I hope the plot is believeable.

LG.
    the description for the next episode (another thread in this forum) indicates he's flat as a pancake, like Wile E. Coyote after getting squashed by an Acme anvil.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Syrup anyone!

L.G. I like your avatar!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    the description for the next episode (another thread in this forum) indicates he's flat as a pancake, like Wile E. Coyote after getting squashed by an Acme anvil.
    Well, I am still holding out hope until the episode runs. Lets not forget they kept saying that Luka was dead for two episodes until it turned out to be a false pronouncement. Something just didnt seem right about how they handled Romano's (alleged) demise. I wonder why they would go to all the trouble of having him lose his arm, develop so much more depth into the charecter, give him an actual daily presence in the ER, only to kill him off a few episodes later. All, well, we will see.

But I have to admit, its not looking good for Romano. Sounds like I might be needin some of that eggnog LG, just make sure its extra-spiked OK? LOL.

LG.
    *makes sure to spike Daddio's eggnog with lots of brandy.*

Is it only native Wisconsinites who drink brandy? I've heard 'Sconnies have the highest per capita brandy consumption rate anywhere.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    I love a good brandy.

Then again, I live just outside of Chicago so I am less than an hour's drive from the Cheezeland border - yah hey dere

I remember when I was a senior in high school, I was 18 and back then the drinking laws in Wisconsin were 18. So every Friday and Saturday night me and my buds would make the trek up to Badgerland. We used to go to a rock bar called "Rockit North" to get sh*tfaced and watch rock bands. This bar was all of about 2 inches over the border but we could legally drink there. We also wrote our names in a lot of snow drifts on peoples laws on the rides home as well (couldnt make it all the way without stopping at least three times)Ahhh good times.

No wonder they call us F.I.B.'s LOL

LG.
    why yes, we did call you a FIB

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I just got around to watching this episode and found it very disturbing. Are there really that many helicopter mishaps in a year at one hospital? Yikes!

I loved Romano. His character was by far the most interesting on the show! I'm sad he's gone.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    actually the first helicopter incident was more than a year ago (I think) as it was the first episode of last year's season if I recall correctly, after Carter and Abby were getting out of monkey pox quarantine, there was hardly anyone in the whole hospital, not sure why the helicopter was dropping folks there at all, but they ended up transporting Romano and arm to another facility I think because County wasn't really operational again or something like that. But yes, Romano didn't have good luck with choppers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast