+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 - "Freefall"

Oh Daddio, keep that hope alive.

I like Romano and I hope that he's actually given a more appropriate send off next week.

I like Luka, but the writers just seem determined to ruin his character. I want Sam and her son to go far, far away.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    If Romano is dead (if)-

And his trying to get Luka and Sam together is vomit enducing.

The disposable camera in last nights episode was a very interesting plot element and I have a feeling that we havent seen the last of those photos. Hmmmmm
    All I could say last nite was OMG OMG they killed Romano, I haven't liked
    him, but I could understand him, I thought he was going to gone when the chopper took his arm, but no... well it looks like the chopper came back to
    complete the job, I think he's gone this time
    I think the photos will play a big part of the next new show, they made to much of it, not to have it come back in play...

Romano - RIP (if you are gone)
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

I believe that Daddio and Hotrocks are right. Before Carter and Lucy got stabbed, they were looking for the big knife to cut the cake. Good catch both of you.

i can not believe they killed off romano. i really liked him. no, he wasn't always nice. but, i could definitely understand why. i've felt so bad for him the past few shows. i really thought that him and lizzie were going to get together. guess not. it's just not going to be the same without him. i also noticed the big deal they made of the pictures - i'm sure they'll come in to play at some point.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Romano IS dead

the redhead chick that plays Dr. Weaver was on one of them talk shows or ET shows a few weeks ago and mentioned the upcoming helicopter episode and that one of the main characters would be killed off

Romano

I also think Romano is dead. When it first happened, my husband and I sat speechless. I feel terrible about it, but as soon as I realized a HELICOPTER killed him, I burst out laughing! Terrible~ I know!
    I, too, cannot wait to see what develops on the pictures!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    The preview for this show said and a well-know doctor dies......all but Ramano are accounted for...and he is clearly standing under the helicopter as it lands.....would take a brillant bit of writing to save him......

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    luka suddenly became competent again....one shift he is letting apendix patients walk out the door due to not ordering routine tests the next he is ordering tests left and right....different writers....and he is a new man....

I think that appy bungle last week must have scared some sense into him. After all, we have the technology.. let's use it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm afraid I will be the lone wolf with this post.

I really liked Romano . He was such a jerk that he was cool to watch. All the other characters have become so vanilla that he was fun to hate.

I also like Sam. I loved that actress when she was on Freaks and Geeks and I hope I'll like the Sam character when she's developed a little bit more.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast