+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All programs, all networks - Season rankings, 11/09/03

FORT Fogey
    #22 and #27 baby! In case you couldn't tell- the Simpsons is the only show I have watched every season since I could talk. I stopped watching Survivor for the last 2 seasons, but now I'm back into it. I also used to watch 24 every time, but now its gotten a little too scary (I'm a wuss yes I know it)

How in the heck did Coupling get to be #24??? That was the single worst show I have ever watched- every single line was about sex, and quite frankly I don't want to hear about that every 30 seconds. Crap show IMO

Survivor's the only thing I watch in the top 10. I have to admit I'd rather watch a rerun of the Simpsons than most of the others on the list. Make that all of other shows in the top 10.

I think it's weird that CSI is so popular. I watch it occasionally but it's on the gross side for me. It just creeps me out a little to think that it's the top rated show in the country. Are we obsessed with death or what? And of course that explains Friends as #2. (?!?)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Futurama - 106

And for shows that are in a regular timeslot, Miss Match - 90

Enterprise - #111. That's the lowest for me. If you value your life you will not make any Trekkie comments. :nono
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

The lowest-ranked show I watch is either at 13 or 17, depending on whether I am claiming to watch Cold Case anymore. I don't watch a whole lot of network television because every freaking single time I get attached to a show, it either gets cancelled or turns into complete slop in front of my very eyes.

X-Files
    Andromeda
    Highlander (what the heck happened to this show after Tessa died??)
    Profitt
    Vengeance, Inc.
    Farscape

I'm afraid to even watch my favorites anymore, because I know they're going to start sucking soon (CSI, L&O:CI, Without a Trace).

Mine would be Charmed #95... when I catch it I also watch Dragnet L.A. #101
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

The Mullets! Just kidding...I am one who can never pass up a good mullet joke.

But seriously, I was watching Skin (98) until Fox yanked it off the air. Now, I would have to say the lowest rated show I watch is A Minute With Stan Hooper (93) and that is only because it is between That 70s Show and The OC.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

hee hee 127 here.
    Also the kids watch 128 and I often watch with them.

I watch 4 of the top ten (Friends and Survivor both... I tape friends.)
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The lowest ranked show that I watch is Jamie Kennedy Experiment. And I cant believe it is rated that low!!! that show is FUNNY!! Some of the pranks are a little silly, and I cant believe people fall for it, but some of them are down right HILARIOUS. In one of the earlier seasons, he did this prank where he was a guest teacher at a yoga class...and then there were loud workers outside who he told off in front of everybody, and one of the guys came in and started threatening and fighting with Jamie. Everyone was shocked and freaking out. It was comedy gold.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The highest ranked show I watch was #22. I don't watch anything with a higher rank than that.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast