+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Conscious" - Episode 9 - 11/30

FORT Fogey
    There better be something good behind door 47!! I bet it is her mom or sloan or both doing something to her.

I'm thinking that it's Will being operated on. That's why she has to find him next week. Also maybe the reason why everyone else is working but, Will has to go into Witness Protection when he was making such huge strides at the CIA.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

John--

Thanks for the link. I was able to get caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    There better be something good behind door 47!! I bet it is her mom or sloan or both doing something to her.

Well Lena Olin didn't sign a contract yet, so it's probably not Mom... Sloan wouldn't have been so hot to send her to his doc to recover her memories if he was in them, so I don't think it's him either...

I'm thinking it's Will in Surgery... Wasn't he pretty beat up at the end of last season?
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

If the Lauren/Sydney dream character blocking her from the memory is to make sense, then whatever she saw should be traumatic for her to view. Something that a part of her would not want seen.

Looking forward to finding out, but not looking forward to her getting together with Will in that way. I've wanted her and Vaughn together since day 1.

Knew that Sloane must have some sort of end game. I was a bit disappointed in his version of what Rambaldi was all about (the single word peace, played as a joke on all that put so much effort and killing into uncovering that).

Also, her mom really needs to get back on the show. I may be even more interested in Syd's and Jack's relationship with her than I am in Syd and Vaughn. Maybe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12