+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3pm-4pm - Hour #3

3pm-4pm - Hour #3

Day 3: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
    60 mins.

Kyle's parents get a clue about his activities; Wayne finds a solution to the problem regarding Anne; Salazar requests another meeting with Annicon; the virus's infection and fatality rates are revised upward. Singer: Ted Marcoux. Ramon: Joaquim de Almeida. Kyle: Riley Smith. Anne: Wendy Crewson. Wayne: DB Woodside. Annicon: Carlos Gomez. Benson: Ty Upshaw. Chase: James Badge Dale. Tony: Carlos Bernard.

Anyone watching with me tonight?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

TCW
    My prediction.... The producers of 24 know that Kim drives many of us nuts. So they show her do stupid stuff over and over, saying stupid things simply to test our resolve to watch this show.

I can see it in pitch meetings. "We can ask this much for a commercial because we have DEDICATED viewers. Look what they are willing to sit through!"

Geeze.. I wonder why your Dad might send your boyfriend back to the nice safe (?) CTU office?

Duh...

TCW
    O.k.. What was the point of the chain saw when in the end they had to kick it in anyway?

I thought the same thing!!! Kim is still an immature teen as far as I am concerned and will be a liability to the show this year too. Too bad for Elisha cause she really is a good actress. Jack had better confide in whats-her-name biological babe, she is the only friend he has right now that can help him with his addiction. Chase acts like Jack, but we know Jack is experienced, what does Chase have for background? All thats listed is SWAT for DC, not Military covert ops like Jack. He is going to be a loose cannon throwing a spanner in the works.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Kim doesn't bother me nearly as much this season as Jack's whiney assistant, Claire or whatever her name it. She bugs the crap out of me every time I see her little furrowed brow and whiney voice.

I'm impressed, they shot Tony in the jugular. It doesn't look good for him. All of the ladies here will be bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm impressed, they shot Tony in the jugular. It doesn't look good for him. All of the ladies here will be bummed.
    Oh so true, John, so true! Please don't let Tony die...Although I did read something where Kiefer Sutherland said that any of the characters were vulnerable to being killed off at any point, even Jack.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Kim doesn't bother me nearly as much this season as Jack's whiney assistant, Claire or whatever her name it. She bugs the crap out of me every time I see her little furrowed brow and whiney voice.

I HATE his assistant too! I thought her name was Chloe..or Zoe..or..ah what the heck...whenever she is on the screen I want to kick the screen!!

I am still reeling over the shock that they shot Tony! He is sooo dreamy! I thought that he was a bit annoying at the beginning of the second season, but he sure has come a long way at CTU. I really hope that his injury will end up being something that doesn't hold his character back in the upcoming hours.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Chloe, that's it. Whiney is what I call her. When Jack said he wanted her fired, I was like "what for?" but then quickly realized that Jack was on the right track, drug addiction or not...

And who is this doctor Jack's riding around with? Seems like maybe some chemistry there. She looks like a blonde Lauren Hutton, without the gap in her teeth.

What is the story with the President's girlfriend? I keep missing when they explained this part. Did she do something in her past that his brother thinks will hurt him or what?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast