+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/6 episode

I ramble...

11/6 episode

I really liked last night's epi. The gross factor was high, but to tell you the truth, after the first wince at "Wow, that's gross!!" it's not even bothering me anymore. Maybe because I watch Survivor first, then CSI, then ER, which isn't close but has it's nights, I'm just becoming immune. I usually eat dinner during one of the shows, even, just timing of it.

I like the human sides to these people, and that they show it to us. Katherine's struggle with her dad's "gift," was great. I had forgotten he got out of prison until he showed back up. When Gil heard the noise outside and got out his gun, I said "He wouldn't have been able to do that 6 months ago, he couldn't hear squat." I like the crime scenes, and solving them based on evidence too, it's just nice to humanize their characters some in the process.

When the show first came on last night, I was afraid that something bad was going to happen to the older ME guy, because you know how they always show the crime or something leading up to it at the beginning. I was almost relieved to see the head. ROFL!

The brothers, the son, the backstory with the gas station guy and the diner woman... it was just a great epi, full of emotion.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

The episode played out kind of like a "Push, Nevada" episode...It was very strange. But I kind of liked it.

I know what you mean, Jecka. I was convinced the first scene was the ME getting a mailbomb.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I loved the whole wife thing. It reminded me of Mulder and Scully
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

LOL. And I loved Grissom's comment at the beginning: "I heard you got some head."
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

would you believe that someone had the nerve to call my house at 9:30 on thursday night? I missed everything after Grissom had to have the window in the truck replaced. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    If my husband dares to answer the phone ever again on thursday night I will clothesline him with an airborne tackle. LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    would you believe that someone had the nerve to call my house at 9:30 on thursday night? I missed everything after Grissom had to have the window in the truck replaced. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    If my husband dares to answer the phone ever again on thursday night I will clothesline him with an airborne tackle. LOL
    LOL My husband doesn't like the show... he tried running the vacuum (he spilled something) while I was watching it last nite. That was almost grounds for instant divorce. Last nite's show was great from beginning to end. They caught me by surprise with the son though.
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

what son? who's son? ahhhhhg I need a recap I'm going in search of
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    what son? who's son? ahhhhhg I need a recap I'm going in search of
    LOL ok, the Sheriff's brother's son was the victims college roommate. Where did you leave off?
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

The Sheriff's brother was in a relationship with the college kid. The college kid's roommate was the sheriff's brother's son. Now that I've TOTALLY confused you....

+ Reply to Thread