+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noah Wiley aka John Carter

FORT Newbie

Noah Wiley aka John Carter

I heard that Noah Wiley is really in a drug rehab program. Can anyone verify if this true, and if so, where can you go for info? Is this why he is missing from the show the last couple of episodes, and why NBC is numb on his AWOL?
    Thanks!

I never heard of that rumor. Usually when something like that is true, the news would be all over it and I haven't seen or heard anything at all. I missed it so what source did you get that info from?

I haven't heard that rumour, but I really hope it isn't true.

He has a wife and young child and I would hate for him to jepardise hois family life in this way.
    He's my favourite character and everything I've ever read about him points to him being a great guy.
    I really hope this rumour is false.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, I also like Noah Wiley and hope that it is not true. I was waiting to find out the source of this rumor. Was it from one of those "rag" publications, the news, a chat in the caferteria or what?

I haven't heard this rumour at all. What I did hear was that Noah was convinced to sign on for another year of ER but only for a few episodes. He wanted more family time. He and his wife have a young child and he didnt want to miss his baby growing up. This was decided at the end of his contract last year, I think it was. The rumour mill is alive and well and living in Hollywood LOL
    It's possible that he did enter rehab .. who knows with 'stars' these days. I really hope there is no truth to this rumour.
    I can't wait for Carter to come back and take the focus off of Abby. We know in advance that Luka is leaving to go back to the Congo in 2 months (he already gave Carrie notice) Maybe thats when John Carter will return.. tag team doctoring
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    I was in a chat room two nights ago, and a person claiming to know someone at a rehab program told them. I find it hard to believe and REALLY hope it is false. It does not seem to hold water, Carter is my favorite char on the show, and Wiley seems to be a decent person, so I hope it is not true!

that sounds like the stuff of urban legends volstar. "the friend of a friends knows the garbage man of the personal assistant of so-and-so. I'd take it with a grain of salt.. until ET reports it
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    I to am a big fan or ER and was very sad when Noah Wiley left the show all the originals have left but Dr.Weever and Dr.Susan I really hope Noah Wiley will come back and stay I do understand about wanting to be with your family and new baby but if he could still do some episodes each season that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by TONIC6 View Post
    I to am a big fan or ER and was very sad when Noah Wiley left the show all the originals have left but Dr.Weever and Dr.Susan I really hope Noah Wiley will come back and stay I do understand about wanting to be with your family and new baby but if he could still do some episodes each season that would be great.

He's been trying to leave for a couple of years, I am a big fan and doubt this is true. Ususally, it would be all over the place, the media jumps on it when there is truth in it - but doesn't give the coverage until they have some proof. For now, I am holding my hands over my ears.....

I also like him very much as an actor. Did anyone else see his film, "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear? It's a made-for-tv fantasy/adventure film, similar in genre to National Treasure. I enjoyed the movie and would recommend it for rental.

+ Reply to Thread