+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Judging Amy

I ramble...

Judging Amy

Does anyone else watch this? I am SO glad Amy decided not to marry Stu. She was heartbreaking though. Where the heck was ummm what's his name? Van Axel LOL! I expected him to show up at the end at least!

I watch !! I knew there was no way that she was going to marry Stu. He's nice, he's cute but she's right, he is a bully and the kicker for me.. he doesn't like her child! (not that Lauren is all that likeable)
    I was shocked that Bruce Van Exel wasn't there.
    OMG Sean singing Sinatra was the funniest thing I have seen on the show in a long time. It was nice to see Dan Futterman (Vincent) again, I love the way he and Donna interact. Where is Donna's daughter?
    Um did Kyle really think he had the right to be ticked off? Heather was 'necking' with Vincent, Kyle had full blown sex with Dr. Lilly. That was a destructive match any how. When you really care about someone who happens to be an addict, you don't tell them that its fine with you if they feed their addiction - that is not support.
    As soon as Adrian Pasdar showed up in the series, I knew that the wedding would be off.
    I wonder if Maxine knew that things wouldnt work out and thats why she couldnt allow herself to take an apartment.
    Stu's mom was hilarious! Typical Mother-in-law material
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Last night was good. I was SO sure that Bruce was going to tell Amy that he was in love with her and skipped the wedding because he couldn't watch her marry another man.
    I'm glad Amy went back to juvie court -its where she belongs.
    Mr. Foreshadowing was easy to spot with the Russian girl. We all knew that 'the dad' was 'taking a dip in the fountain of youth' What is it with the kids today? Oral sex is not real sex? way back when... you were lucky to get to 'second base' oral was out of the question!
    Lauren telling her mother everthing the neighbours were saying about her had me really laughing. Amy, drunk at the end, was funny.

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Last night was good. I was SO sure that Bruce was going to tell Amy that he was in love with her and skipped the wedding because he couldn't watch her marry another man.
    I'm glad Amy went back to juvie court -its where she belongs.
    Mr. Foreshadowing was easy to spot with the Russian girl. We all knew that 'the dad' was 'taking a dip in the fountain of youth' What is it with the kids today? Oral sex is not real sex? way back when... you were lucky to get to 'second base' oral was out of the question!
    Lauren telling her mother everthing the neighbours were saying about her had me really laughing. Amy, drunk at the end, was funny.
    Amy drunk at the end was really funny, and Kyle taking her to sober up was sweet. I thought Bruce was going to tell her he was in love with her too, dang it! I've been waiting for her to ffcigure out juvie is where she belongs ever sine she LEFT. UGH! Finally!!!!!!
    Jecka
    "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page." - Mark Houlahan

Oh please, please tell me that Kyle is not going to get serious with that spoiled tard Heather. Major eyerollage I can't stand her.
    The new head of the ER seems to be showing a hint of personality.
    I love Adrian Pasdar.. anything that allows him camera time is good for me.. even hooking up with Amy.
    I'm still hoping for an Amy/Bruce relationship
    Poor Peter. Jillian has always been high strung, I can see her leaving Peter and the kids.
    I guess we're doomed to repeats until the new year. See ya then Jecka

I dug up this old thread. It seems only a few of us watch. I'm getting kind of bored with Amy's whining about men and her push me/pull me relationship with David. Stu was bad enough.

Lovin' Maxine and Ingacio though!

I know what you mean, but I kinda like her with David, I hope they'll keep him around. Is it just me or this whole thing with Kyle and Heather weird. Do you think there is really a baby?
    And I am totally enjoying the Maxine/The "Gardener" storyline.
    Last edited by babs1003; 02-25-2004 at 04:19 PM.

I Love Judging Amy, Too

I watch (and love) Judging Amy, too. I've always kind of wanted her and Bruce to end up together. Although now I love Amy and David. And I was also wondering if something else was up with Kylie and Heather. That situation seems too bizarre.

Chris

I agree with the Heather/Kyle thing. I dont like Heather. She was never supportive of Kyle in his struggle with booze and drugs.. as a matter of fact, I found that she encouraged him to use. I think she's a whack job from hell. All the stuff with her father - telling daddy that she and Kyle are engaged? Making out with Victor? There is just something not right about her. Kyle has come so far and he needs someone that is loving and supportive and still fun.

Jillian is a pain in the butt. She wanted Peter out of her life but she's jealous that he's getting out and moving on, we know there is nothing he would like better than to be at home with his boys. It would be nice to see Peter have some fun for a change, the man has faced trials and tribulations since the show started.

Lauren is snotty - but I loved the role reversal last week when she and Victor were waiting in the kitchen for Amy and David, demanding an explaination.

As I said I dont like the push/pull with Amy and David. I do like them together - I think they have *sparks* (and I loooooooove that I get to see Adrian Pasdar every week, Natalie Maines is one lucky chick)

David was really giving Amy signals in the last show. Did she think that he just invited anyone to his support group on the anniversary of his wife's murder? For a smart woman she can be really dumb. Going on and on about Stu and his new 22 yr old wife? So what! You didnt want him now you dont want anyone else to have him or for him to be happy? How very 3rd grade of Amy. :rolleyes I hope she opens her eyes soon, or he'll be gone for good.

I always thought Bruce and Amy would end up together too. It looks like his ex will be worming her way back into Bruce's life - through their daughter
    Last edited by Duxxy; 02-26-2004 at 03:37 PM.

cadcmmngs
    we have a load of other forums here at the FORT take the time to look around, you'll be glad you did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast