+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Judging Amy

I dont know about a vampire show but 2 of his series that I do know of are: Profit (I think that was an HBO series) and Mysterious Ways (university professor that investigates the paranormal)
    Dead sexy in both.. I love the scar on his chin .. hmm tmi? sorry
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    I love this show also. I'm been watching since the very beginning. I can't wait to see the finale. I do hope that Amy will take time to listen to David. They are a terrific couple. His character is just what Amy needs in her life.

Season finale is tonight!
    Does anyone know if it will be back next season?

yes, it'll be back. And who didn't cheer when Vincent came back at the final scene! It looks like he'll be back next year? Will Kyle be there, too? And I loved Amy getting back together with David (although he ran off to hear about his wife's killer). And did you love Peter setting Gillian straight? I think I like the single Peter!

Okay, can someone give me a recap of last night's season finale? I went to the Mariner game last night, but I carefully set my VCR to record Judging Amy (I debated between Amy, AI, and Gilmore Girls). As I was nearing home at about 10:20, I debated whether to watch the end and then rewind and watch the beginning of the tape or wait until 11 to watch the episode from beginning to end. Unfortunately, a tree had fallen on the power lines in my neighborhood and I had no power so I couldn't do either.

P.S. I would love it if Vincent is back next year.

Profit...wasn't that the one where he slept in his closet? I don't remember it lasted very long, but it was a riot while it was on. I'd love to know about the vampire thing he did though

Mariner I just spent an hour typing a recap for you.. I lost it when I got a "cant find server error" I might come back and do it again when I'm finished being pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Mariner I just spent an hour typing a recap for you.. I lost it when I got a "cant find server error" I might come back and do it again when I'm finished being pissed off.
    I'm so sorry Duxxy and I really appreciate the effort.

*kicks Duxxy's server*

You missed a good show!
    I missed one vital part - hubby was checking the damned hockey game.
    I typed you such a fantastic recap damned fort server!

ok here's the quick version

Maxine - former junkie mom tries to say she is using again to get Max to take her 15 yr old out of her home. We learn that the girl has gallbladder disease and needs surgery but without insurance they are put on a long waiting list. If the girl was a ward of the state she would have surgery right away. Maxine invents unsuitable living conditions and takes the girl into custody, much to her mother's relief.
    Max and Ignacio are planning a vacation together but the have yet to determine if they are a 1 room couple or a 2 room couple.
    Sean inadvertently gives Max some info about Ignacio (this is the info I missed thanks to the hockey game) Maxine is supremely pissedoff and slams the door in Ignacio's face - after she tells him to go to hell.

Kyle - didn't go back to being a doctor, makes plans with the undercover cop he met last week and they eventually go out and he takes Kyle on a stake out and asks him to be the strike team doctor - Kyle would have to go to the police academy. Stake out turns into a gunfight and Kyle gets wounded, this makes his decision to join the strike team and be a cop doc.

Peter and Gillian - she inappropriately announces at a family dinner (Peter was in NY with 'the red head') that she had a date and he asked her to stay over but she refused blah blah blah. Next day she finds Peter on the phone with his new squeeze and she freaks. How can we rebuild if you are dating and I've made so many sacrifices. Peter tells her in no uncertain terms " I was happy and you pulled the rug out from under me. You did this to our marriage and if it fails you have no one to blame but yourself." (paraphrased of course, it was a beautiful scene)

Amy's case - a boy with a bone to pick with the popular kids at school is arrested before he can do anything he has a website full of hate and a hit list as well as a detailed floor plan of his school - all found in his locker. A house full of guns too boot (dad is an avid hunter) Amy rules that the website and hit list are within his 1st amendment rights and pretty much throws the case out. Gives the family 60 hours of family counseling and sends him home to his parents. ..... whom he shoots and kills later that night along with his 8 year old sister. Amy gets lambasted on tv and in the news.

Amy and David - he finds her at a Bar Association meeting and apologizes, tells her that he loves her and leaves. She goes to find him at his house and sees travel mags and jumps to the wrong conclusion (again) that he his leaving without her when he is in fact planning a trip with her - inspired by Maxine and Ignacio. Amy and David fall into bed for a night of passionate lovemaking. Amy goes home the next morning to find reporters and photographers littering her lawn, she goes inside to watch Bill O'Riley on tv ripping a strip off of her because of what happened with the boy she released the night before... this is the first that Amy hears of the killings.
    The door opens Kyle walks in, in a sling. He was shot but not badly, he tells the family about planning to go to the academy. The door opens again and Victor is standing in the living room asking "are Peter and I too old for bunk beds?" I guess Victor is back to stay

aside: I saw mini sparks fly between Donna and Kyle's new cop friend. Almost zero with Bruce in this show. Maxine and Ignacio are caught smooching in the garden by David.
    p.s. this is about 1/3 the size of the orignial

I would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in on what ever Sean told Maxine about Ignacio that pissed her off so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in on what ever Sean told Maxine about Ignacio that pissed her off so badly.
    Sean told Maxine(not realizing she didn't already know) that Ignacio's daughter had told him her parents were never actually divorced. Ergo, Maxine told Ignacio to go to someplace really hot by himself for vacation...oops.
    So much to pillage, so little time...

+ Reply to Thread