+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Judging Amy

Did anyone watch the show last night? I thought it was pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    Did anyone watch the show last night? I thought it was pretty good!
    Yes, I thought it was really good too. What did you think of the singing birthday gift? I thought that was pretty funny. It was really intense when Victor was in surgery.......

echo, I got a kick out of the singing and the grandmother seemed so happy about it. I feel bad for Maxine, she is such a lovable character that it seems kind of odd when someone doesn't like her.
    When Bruce said it was Victor who was in an accident, I was thinking poor David, I hope he doesn't lose another person he loves.
    I wonder what's going to happen with the David/Amy story. I always think that the writers should give her a steady man but then it probably would be as interesting as if she was single.

FORT Regular
    I personally hope that he stays. They need each other. Her personality/character needs David. I just can't wait until next week to see if and when will David explain to her the reason he left so suddently and did not tell her. I think it has something to do with his wife Kelly's killer. Maybe they found it. But, I think it will be good enough for her to accept.

I also thought the singing was a riot. That grandmother is so funny (her clear hatred for Maxine). And who knew Sean could sing? He's one of my favorite side-line characters. I love the way he and Maxine interact. I'm also hoping they keep David around. He's gorgeous, intense, a great love interest for Amy (although I will always want her and Bruce together!).

I'm so disappointed that there are three shows that I like showing at the same time. I haven't seem Amy in a while. Hope to catch it in reruns. My VCR has started eating tapes. Someone said I might need a cleaning tape to use. Any suggestions? Does that sound reasonable? I only know how to turn it on, don't know maintenance.

Our VCR was eating tapes and a cleaning worked wonders. All you have to do is buy a cleaning tape, stick it in, and "play" it. Our cable company offers a DVR so I can record L&O-SVU, watch Judging Amy, and then record NYPD Blue downstairs. Tuesday is a difficult night since I love all 10p.m. shows, too!

I SO want Adrian Pasdar to stick around! .. I agree David is the perfect foil for Amy, if the woman could ever get her head on straight.
    She broke up with David using 'I can't let my daughter see a man treating me this way, it's not setting a good example' .. total cop out in my opinion. Amy .. as usual.. is running at the first (well not first) signs of trouble. She's giving up too easily.
    Thank goodness Victor was ok. All I could think was 'omg how unfair, first his wife and now his son' (yes I do realise this is just a show and these people are actors )

a little eye candy..

he's married to Natalie Maines of The Dixie Chicks.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    He's married to a Dixie Chick? I would have never guessed that!! Gosh, he is gorgeous. I think his character in Judging Amy makes him even more sexy (if that's possible). Something about a vulnerable guy that needs a woman to save him appeals to me
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I finally remember where I've seen him before! I was watching a repeat of some sci-fi show (about vampires, I believe) last weekend, and he was the star! He really is gorgeous, and I had no idea he was a Dixie Chick Husband! Thanks for the pictures.

+ Reply to Thread