+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Judging Amy

The Wrong Man 09/03/04

After a young man is accused of hitting a priest with his car, Amy must decide if he is competent to represent himself; Gillian writes her obituary as an exercise in self-learning
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Gillian is a nut case. I like her, but she needs serious help.

Tuesday, April 27, 10PM ET/PT
    "Slade's Chophouse"

Amy must decide whether to put a teenage girl who is accused of killing her babysitter on trial for murder. Meanwhile, Maxine believes she has stumbled on to a case involving abuse when a photo lab accidentally gives Ignacio photos of a woman with a black eye. Also, Bruce is surprised by the dramatic change in a childhood friend who comes to visit him.

.... and from the extra video on CBS.com .. Problems persist with Amy and David, she demands that he tells her 'what he's not telling her' .. suspicions about his involvement in his wife's death and more rumours.

I don't know about you all but tv is really ticking me off with all the reruns between new shows.

Was last night a repeat? I thought it was a pretty good episode. Bruce and his friend during dinner was funny.

The previews for next week looks good. The show is implying that someone dies, I wonder who it might be!

last night was a fresh epi.

Bruce and Father Tom at the Chophouse were very funny. His ex is a bad parent he should restrict her access to Rebecca.
    Not at all surprised that David left .. It won't be surprising that he comes back either - his son will be back in a matter of days, he probably just needed some time to clear his head (no pun intended)
    Amy - your relationships fail because you have horrible taste in men.
    The older couple trying to explain SBDM to Maxine was hilarious!!
    I didn't get the previews - as usual (darned Canadian stations!) I wonder who'll die ... maybe psycho Heather??!! I doubt very much that she's pregnant.. if she shows up with a baby I'll bet that its the result of kidnapping.

I think the doctor that took over Lily's place will die so Kyle can step into his place.. either that or Lily will come back - her series Century City has been cancelled.

I really like Amy with David, maybe I just like the actor playing David (where have I seen him before??).

The previews state that whoever dies will change the family forever, and Lauren and Maxine are both crying. Maybe Vincent (although he's been gone for a few years now) or Gillian - I really hope it's not her older brother (having a memory lapse, can't remember his character name!). Or, maybe David goes nuts, holds Lauren and his son hostage, and then accidentally kills the son!! Or not.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs

I really hope it's not her older brother (having a memory lapse, can't remember his character name!).

Chris
    His name is Peter (?). I don't think it could be Vincent because in the clip they showed of Amy telling Kyle, she would've been balling...maybe it's Donna???

Oh good point (about her balling if it was Vincent). Geez, I hope it isn't Donna, or Bruce, I love both of them! That leads me back to Peter (thank you for giving me his name!) or Gillian. Guess we'll find out next week.

I'm kind of hoping it's Gillian, I'm not sure why?!? Maybe it's Heather? I wonder what's going to happen with the David/Amy story?

Tuesday, May 11, 10PM ET/PT
    "My Little Runaway"

Amy thinks there’s more to the story when a teenage boy runs away from home in the hopes of joining the circus as a gymnast. Meanwhile, Maxine learns that a foster girl under her supervision concocts lies about being sexually assaulted in order to avoid getting into trouble

+ Reply to Thread