+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Judging Amy

I don't think Heather is really pregnant. Maybe I watch too much tv and talkshows but I'm a little suprised that Kyle hasn't asked if he's the father (maybe he has and I missed it or something) and a DNA test. I really hope Amy "gets her act together" because David was being really nice and opening up to her.

Kyle's boss is right - Heather is like a bad case of herpes, it shows up when you are under the most stress, least expect it and when you have someone new in your life LMFAO. The boss was actually pretty cool tonight, I was pleasantly surprised.
    So glad Amy and David talked things out, I was getting really sick of the push me/pull me routine.
    Jillian - if you don't want that super hunky pilot I'll take him!! (I wonder what my husband would say? )

Ok how hilarious was the 'dinner party' in the last 7 mins? I was

Excellent decision by Judge Gray re: mom and her 3 kids. ... from what I saw on The Apprentice, an apartment in New York costs WAY more than the $1800.00 the family would be getting from the state. When the parent actually WANTS to Parent their child, and the only thing stopping them is 'economic instability' it's a sad, sad thing.
    We have to find a way to make employers more sympathetic to the plight of the single parent - well any parent for that matter. Stats show that when a parent knows their child is safe and healthy (usually cared for on the work premises) that the productivity of the employee increases dramatically.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

The scene with Amy and Maxine laughing because Maxine's boyfriend's mother hates her was hilarious to me. Then when they got in the closet to laugh had me laughing right along with them. I've never cared for the guy who plays Peter, but I'm liking him better as a single guy. Poor Jillian is a real nut case. I'm still trying to figure out how that little scapal wound that what's him name sustained reguired twelve stitches. If anyone knows the answer to that puzzle, please let me in on it.
    Last edited by Muduh; 03-03-2004 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Ambiguous statement.

I at I'm 65 years old and my boyfriend's mother hates me. That was a classic line. I wish they were showing more of Sean this season. I really like him.

Last night's episode was pretty funny. So glad Amy and David are together again. I liked Bruce's reply to Donna's "You guys are all alike" (or something like it). I think Jillian is a little uptight and if she wanted to "cut herself from the Gray's" why would she befriend Donna.

Re: Kyle's 12 stitches...I was confused about too! Since I have no knowledge in that area, my first thought was maybe it was a deep cut and they had to do internal stitches???? I don't know.

babs, I thought about that too, but after many years of working in hospitals, I think of how a cut could require twelve stitches. A scalpel is only about 2-3 inches long (the blade). That would still be a LOT of stitches. Of course, it's just a show. I always look for realism and that is not a necessity. Is that guy's name Sean? I still miss Vincent. Want him back. Cheech showing up with Mom in tow was priceless.

Sean is Maxine's boss and Kyle is the one who got the stitches.

I started watching the show just as Vincent moved. But since then, Vincent has showed up like twice and I like the interaction he has with Donna and Kyle.

Oh sure, I know who Sean is. I like him a lot. He's funny and can't possibly keep Maxine in line. He usually just stops trying. I don't care much for Kyle. He is okay, but I didn't like how he more or less took Vincent's place. We haven't seen Donna's little girl lately. Don't you love how the kids are never around but we don't know where they are? The exception is Lauren, who I could stand to see less of. She's always in the middle of everything. Does the fact that that bunch is always hurrying, get on your nerves? They never finish breakfast, just run out the door with food in their hands and juggle arm loads of belongings. I want to say" why don't you people get up 15 minutes earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Does the fact that that bunch is always hurrying, get on your nerves? They never finish breakfast, just run out the door with food in their hands and juggle arm loads of belongings. I want to say" why don't you people get up 15 minutes earlier?

Actually, I chuckle everytime Amy says/screams that they're late because that is me and my daughter M-F!!! And honestly, once I woke up 30 minutes early and was still a bit late

I actually had forgotten that Donna had a kid!

I love this show. The end scene was the best this week. I enjoyed the entire episode, but Maxine's giggle in the pantry with Amy was hilarious! Maxine has all the winner lines!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread