+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2pm-3pm Hour 2

2pm-3pm Hour 2

I'm a dork and fell asleep for about 20 minutes in the middle! Any one wanna run down what happened?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

ok dork, where at exactly did you fall asleep.. what was going on and then when you woke up... what was going on? Can fill in the blanks then.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

... I guss that's important to include eh? Don't want ya just picking any 20 minutes

I fell asleep when Jack and whats-his-face (kim's guy) were leaving and woke up when they had busted someone, but jack wouldn't let poor what's-his-face go along for the next ride... or something, I was kind of sleepy still.

So I guess mostly I just missed who they busted

yeah they went to this old apartment shooting gallery and busted this guy, got the name of the kid who has the powder. I think during this time that Palmer and his brother were talking about Palmer seeing the "play book" of the guy that he is going to debate that night. Palmer doesn't like that idea at all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Thanks Ili!
    I think it's sad that I couldn't stay awake until 10pm.

The ending, the ending!! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I could stop saying that. I was shocked. I don't know the names of people and stuff yet. Was the "spy" the dark haired lady's husband? Is the President's doctor/girlfriend part of the Mexican connection? Was there a hint of a "secret" that season? I am a 24 newby. I don't know not'in!
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali

Thanks Ili!
    I think it's sad that I couldn't stay awake until 10pm.

it could be worse... the first episode of 24 was on 3 times since last week and i fell asleep at the same point ALL three times... so so very sad! Tuesday night will have to be "get to bed early" night.

Jay
    Like SCRUMPOT, I am a 24 newbie. Can anyone tell me who is Salazar's CTU insider, the guy would was speaking with Kim at the end of the show? Is he a new character this year or one from last year?

Homer: Did you love it? Shocked?
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

Jay
    Hi, SCRUMPOT, yes I was shocked when the guy walked out of his hiding place and into the office. I never would have guessed he was working for CTU. I like the series but am not a fanatic...yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast