+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1545Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

For those predicting that Fox would pick up Elizabeth....

Elisabeth Hasselbeck to join Fox News morning show

She's taking Gretchen Carlson's place on Fox and Friends.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She'll be a good fit for the FOX hatemongers. See ya-BYE!!! That will add a link to her Republican hate chain.

I saw where Viera was getting a daytime talk show.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She'll be a good fit for the FOX hatemongers. See ya-BYE!!! That will add a link to her Republican hate chain.
    I quite like her( well, I don't mind her) and just like CNN ( with big mouth Behar) there is good and bad on every show. I wish her well. The show wont be any worse with her gone, or any better. Its way too late for that
    Dragonlady, Kiz and AcookerTV like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I rarely watch this show, but I do check the guests in case I want to check in for a few minutes to see someone in particular. This Thursday, Karina and Maks will be on and I'll record it so I can fast forward to their segment. (I think it's Thursday)
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I rarely watch this show, but I do check the guests in case I want to check in for a few minutes to see someone in particular. This Thursday, Karina and Maks will be on and I'll record it so I can fast forward to their segment. (I think it's Thursday)
    They are in Simply Tango ,I believe .
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    For those predicting that Fox would pick up Elizabeth....

Elisabeth Hasselbeck to join Fox News morning show

She's taking Gretchen Carlson's place on Fox and Friends.
    Wednesday will be her last day on The View, according to ABC.
    Drats! Maybe if they could have replaced her a couple of years ago, I might be tempted to come back. Not anymore. The Talk is much more entertaining.

"Elisabeth's warm and engaging personality made her a star on The View," Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes said in a statement. "She has proven to be an excellent conversationalist ....
    How does this guy even say this with a straight face?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

She's the right personality and will do well on Fox and Friends. I think she will thrive being the lone voice of women holding her own with two men. I'm very curious to see how if at all the views she expresses will change. There have been a few issues in the past year that its seemed to me like she was holding her tongue knowing her view was not popular on The View. I've suspected that in areas she'd be more like minded among the Fox hosts. It will be interesting to see if she changes, or if they are her sincere points of view.

The fact that Elisabeth is leaving so abruptly really has me wondering what's going on behind the scenes. I think Barbara has worn down not only her viewing audience, but also those she works with. Although I may not agree with what these ladies often have to say, I do think they should be allowed to talk. Barbara has been treating them like children, instead of as grown, thinking adults. We saw things festering but my guess is that it's been worse than we imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    She's the right personality and will do well on Fox and Friends. I think she will thrive being the lone voice of women holding her own with two men. I'm very curious to see how if at all the views she expresses will change. There have been a few issues in the past year that its seemed to me like she was holding her tongue knowing her view was not popular on The View. I've suspected that in areas she'd be more like minded among the Fox hosts. It will be interesting to see if she changes, or if they are her sincere points of view.
    Yes, she will- this show is a bit sickly even for me( so left wing) .Behar has other offers - don't care what she does

]Baby's Breath said:

The fact that Elisabeth is leaving so abruptly really has me wondering what's going on behind the scenes
    Baby's Breath This show has been going down hill fast, at least once in the show BW says she cant get a word in- well, nobody can !!!!!. Now the rats are leaving the sinking ship
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I had been thinking about the timing of Elisabeth's departure too. It occurred to me it may not be as questionable as it seems on the surface. Since she's got her next job lined up, clearly there has been a lot of behind the scenes discussion prior to the announcement being made. But now that it's official, they have two departures to handle this month. They usually take August off, which means that Joy's last day will be in a couple of weeks. Since Joy has been on the show from the very beginning, and will be the last original host to leave, she deserves more fanfare with her goodbye. So by saying goodbye to Elisabeth this week, they clear the schedule to allow the time to give Joy her due. I don't think it says anything about Elisabeth, but recognizes what they need to do for Joy and ensure that's not overshadowed.

+ Reply to Thread