+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I am now officially enjoying when Babs is on. Seriously! Whoopie's impatience is fun to watch as it grows and Bab's off the wall comments are getting better and better as she unravels. Good stuff!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tuned into watch the show today, and was pleasantly surprised/entertained that the show was about 90% chocolate today! It was a good show, and definitely different from the norm. Worth my time. Ne-Yo, the singer whom I love, at first I thought he was Usher when he walked out, as the male guest co-host for today; I think it may have been the glasses and the type of hat. Whoopi's daughter, Alex was also a co-host; she really is her mother, made over; she opens her mouth to talk, and Whoopi "falls" out of her mouth. Kevin Hart, the comedian, was also a guest.....hilarious! There was also Puerto Rican female comedian....really funny! Over all, it was a really good show. Refreshing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

It seems to me that since Joy announced she was leaving the View, she's been on the show less and less. What's that about?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    It seems to me that since Joy announced she was leaving the View, she's been on the show less and less. What's that about?
    They always take time off in the summer, all of them do. Elizabeth, Sherry and Barbara are doing the same thing. Joy seems to be absent more lately but I think we will see othes do the same as the summer moves forward. It also makes room to test for new hosts. Hard to believe they are even thinking of that because this show sure seems done to me. Whoopie must have some kind of contract agreement and money to match that she work more days since she is the anchor.

I would love to see more of Alex! I like her and have always loved that name.

Saw Sherri's standup special last night. Pretty good!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw Sherri's standup special last night. Pretty good!
    I did a search on DIRECTV and it didn't come up, not unusual. What network?

I want to say EPIX1. It's a channel I don't think I've ever watched before. Madonna's MDNA Tour is on that channel, too. They've been kind of advertised together.

Oh my. Barbara is in a mood today. She's being a real diva. She told Sherry she made no sense and barked at someone telling them she wasn't finished yet. I wonder if she's going to make it until her retirement.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh my. I wonder if she's going to make it until her retirement.
    Better yet, I wonder if Whoopi will be able to make it to Babs' retirement. One can just sense Babs irks the hell out of Whoopi most of the time cutting her off incessantly etc. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh my. Barbara is in a mood today. She's being a real diva. She told Sherry she made no sense and barked at someone telling them she wasn't finished yet. I wonder if she's going to make it until her retirement.
    I agree with BSL. Whoopi will walk before Babs retires
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread