+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1630Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

She was on before to set the record straight about her weight loss, why it was a lie, or she lied and got the others to lie. I cant stand her
    Coco46 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that. I am glad she's trying to help her good friend by finding her sister's killer. She's been on several shows putting the word out there. The victim had 3 kids ranging from 9 months to 12 years-old.

Nick Cannon was a guest today . What a great guy
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Just saw a minute of the show today, but what a great minute it was. Babs was struck speechless by Scott what's-his-name (Liberace's former lover) saying he and Michael Jackson had an affair.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interesting! Both what he said, if it can be believed, but would have loved to have seen Babs' reaction!

I haven't gotten to watch this show in ages as I'm not ever around at that time.
    When I was home the other day, I actually turned on Kathie Lee and Hoda.
    I'd rather see 2 women drinking and having fun than 4 women shouting over one another!
    So much better for my BP.
    Shoepie likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Just saw a minute of the show today, but what a great minute it was. Babs was struck speechless by Scott what's-his-name (Liberace's former lover) saying he and Michael Jackson had an affair.
    I DVR this show and watch an episode when I see something interesting posted here. Thanks for the heads up! Yep, she was stunned and wanted to dispel the notion. Didn't work. He is sleazy and could be lying but it doesn't matter. There is enough proof that Jackson had a questionable sex life. I expect more and more to come out as time moves forward.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My first reaction was "Uh-Oh! Here we go!"

Somehow, I doubt that he is lying; he looks like the type that Michael would like.....but he was just a bit old since Michael seemed to like kids. Of course, I guess that could have been his foray into the adult world.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't believe a word he said, he was sleazy. Has he worked at anything for a living, or did he just have drugs and sex in his life, and live off the wealthy I wish Micheal was alive to call him a liar
    Shoepie and norealityhere like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I missed Scott...did enjoy Harry C Jr and Nick. Looks like adding some guys might be the way to go

+ Reply to Thread