+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I wish Elizabeth would go to FOX network and disappear into a black hole. She is an angry little Republican troll.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Barbara addressing the Michael Douglas issue was hysterical. I have to give props to Sherri on this one.

They are close friends of Barbara, of course. Oh mighty one thought she was going to put the topic to bed. Katherine is healthy and does not have PHV, says she, in a case closed tone of voice. Sherri stepped up and quoted Michael who claimed his cancer was from PHV..........that is the issue.

No one pays any attention to Barbara. She is absent a lot so I think her retirement has started and we will see much less of her in the months to come. That may be wishful thinking. I think this show will be canceled and another one, similar will take its place.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-16-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Love me some Lionel Richie!!!! Can't ever get enough of him!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Barbara was at her blithering best with that "hot topic" prostitution story. She was starting to annoy the guest co-host. Big deal, so prostitution is legal in Brazil. Barbara, please go home, put on your fuzzy slippers, and just watch the show on TV. She really has nothing of interest to contribute anymore, yet she thinks that every sentence she utters is a jewel of insight and wisdom.

Why is Babs so snarky after Whoopie says something, there is no love loss between those two
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Whoopie is the only one who shows any sign of limited patience with Babs's worthless blitherings.
    bee stung lips likes this.

She looked a little PO'd this morning.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why is Babs so snarky after Whoopie says something, there is no love loss between those two
    I think Whoopi has put up with BW for years! You can just see what she's thinking during some of Babs' rants. I think one of Whoopi's greatest faults is that she has problems hiding what she's feeling both with BW and some guests/guest co-hosts. Sometimes the look on her face and body language is actually very rude!

That said, I LOVE Whoopi and hope she sticks around after Joy and Babs leave the show. For me, she's the only reason to watch... (To be honest, I haven't tuned in very much since Joy announced her upcoming departure from the show. Most of the guest co-hosts are horrible and Eliz, Sherri, Babs totally raise my blood pressure which isn't healthy.)

I fear The View's days are numbered and my biggest fear is that BW will think it's because of her upcoming retirement. UGH! Her head is big enough.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can tell that she gets on Sherri's nerves, too. Notice how infrequently Twit comes in, anymore? She'll be out of there right after Joy, I'll bet. One of those days that she didn't come to The View, I saw her on Rachel Ray's show, and it was a "same day" show!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hmm cant say I miss big mouth Behar either. I hardly watch the show, when I do - lots of snark all around this table
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can tell that she gets on Sherri's nerves, too. Notice how infrequently Twit comes in, anymore? She'll be out of there right after Joy, I'll bet. One of those days that she didn't come to The View, I saw her on Rachel Ray's show, and it was a "same day" show!
    Twit is probably in talks or perhaps already rehearsing for her own show on Fox where she can run her mouth nonstop, undeterred by having to allow four other hosts to speak.

+ Reply to Thread