+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1556Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Poor Barbara. Her daughter was arrested for DUI on Sunday.

Barbara Walters' Daughter -- Arrested For DUI | TMZ.com

FORT Fogey

Oh goodie. I'll have to watch Hot Topics tomorrow morning. Should we place bets as to whether Barbara will be there?
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Oh goodie. I'll have to watch Hot Topics tomorrow morning. Should we place bets as to whether Barbara will be there?
    I don't think she is close to her daughter so she would not rush to her side. It would only call more attention to the situation anyway and not benefit Jackie. My guess is that she will be there. That said, often she is not there and that is part of the schedule so we really don't know if her absense is because of this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I never knew that Jackie had such a troubled history; that article gave me insight. I know it's a mug shot, but she does not look like she's in a good place, and it doesn't look "new".

About BW's pony trot, sometimes it's there, and sometimes it's not. It wasn't there today, and she wasn't hanging onto anybody; I guess she's more wobbly some days than others. I've wondered if they aren't coming off a couple of little steps just before they come into view before entering the stage, and that momentum gets her "rolling".

Sherri's topknot is "listing" today!

Glad to see my Joy back today.....finally!! I really miss her when she's gone!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-21-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I read more about Barbara's daughter. Apparently she was way out of control when arrested. The woman needs help. I bet Barbara has tried to help, but alcoholics are difficult when they are not ready for help.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe I am having a major brain fart, but what was racist about the Cheerios commercial? Let me add that I'm also not fully awake.

Can't believe that Walters just ran over the top of Whoopi when Whoop was saying goodbye to Jean Stapleton, and cut Whoopi off! Rude Heifer!! Did appreciate how Sherri ran right over BW to get, immediately, back to Jean Stapleton!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-03-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe I am having a major brain fart, but what was racist about the Cheerios commercial? Let me add that I'm also not fully awake.

Can't believe that Walters just ran over the top of Whoopi when Whoop was saying goodbye to Jean Stapleton, and cut Whoopi off! Rude Heifer!! Did appreciate how Sherri ran right over BW to get, immediately, back to Jean Stapleton!
    Shucks! Missed all of that. TV channel was out for the first half hour of the show. Sounds like Typical Barbara behaviour to me though.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The ad isn't racist! Apparently, there are a number of loud mouthed bigots out there who have a problem with it.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I like the ad
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

What ad?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread