+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1556Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Barbara needs a hair piece. Her thin hair is always flat in back. Or just wear a wig, sh*t, Shakira does on the live shows.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm really surprised that she doesn't. Almost everybody on television wears pieces/wigs. Common place. I bet Betty White wears them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does Sherri only appear large in her top half? I saw her today and she looks very large in that area, especially her arms. I know she tends to be smaller in her legs, but I can't help but wonder if she's really at her ideal weight. I recently heard her hocking her book Plan D: How to Lose Weight and Prevent Diabetes or something like that. I was little surprised. She's a weight loss expert? She used to brag about her eating habits and they weren't that great. Just curious. I don't watch her much anymore.

I'm not saying she's fat, but just that she's always been all over the place with her weight and often bragged on eating lots of high fat and calorie food.
    Last edited by Debb70; 05-02-2013 at 11:33 AM.

I wish they would let this author speak. Shut up already!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm really surprised that she doesn't. Almost everybody on television wears pieces/wigs. Common place. I bet Betty White wears them!
    Betty's hair is so thin you can see her scalp so I am sure she wears a wig.

Unfortunately, the thinning hair comes with age....which we will all see if we live long enough. All kinds of things go to hell with age.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kara DiGaurio, whom I was never cared for, was on today with her beautiful baby boy! I changed my feeling about her. The woman carries the cancer gene and had a total hysterectomy for preventative purposes. She's also having a full mastectomy. She's a brave lady. I wish her the best.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Kara DiGaurio, whom I was never cared for, was on today with her beautiful baby boy! I changed my feeling about her. The woman carries the cancer gene and had a total hysterectomy for preventative purposes. She's also having a full mastectomy. She's a brave lady. I wish her the best.
    Her baby is beautiful, pudgy and absolutely squeeze-ably gorgeous!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Am I just feeling grouchy, or was BW saying every several seconds "When I was in London this weekend....When I was in London this weekend.....When I was in London this weekend......blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum....." I thought I would hurl. WHO CARES??? I still say that there sould be a channel devoted expressly to the royals so that anybody who DOESN'T CARE can be spared. And then her stupid ass called the Queens dogs "Corjis". I swear, she is a moron of the highest order on a regular basis.

And Sherri is sooo tickled pink to be a married woman that I'm surprised that she doesn't burst. She reminds me of the woman in the movie The Color Purple who yelled at her dad, as she passed him on the road while she waved her ring hand around , "I's married now!!!" It was Shug Avery, IIRC. I don't think she'll ever get over it.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor was the only guest on the show worth having today.

I don't even dvr the show anymore. This says a lot considering I had been a regular viewer for years and years.

I have several problems with the women on this show because their attitudes are simply awful, here of late. However, Barbara is the person I've come to absolutely despise.

+ Reply to Thread