+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1541Likes

Thread: The View

  1. #9721
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,525

    Re: The View

    Tony Geary going to be on later today...talking about GH. Off to work so to speak but will actually tape it. I only found out because I was setting a tape for GH!

  2. #9722
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,365

    Re: The View

    BW walked out onto the set not clutching onto someone's arm for dear life today. Must be feeling better. She even led the way. She had NO retirement announcement.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #9723
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,365

    Re: The View

    There is nothing more pathetic than old ladies screaming, fawning, and squealing over a middle aged-looking boy band. Foolish, foolish, foolish.

    So, BW came out clutching on to Twit today, and she did that stupid pony trot around the corner; I think she thinks that makes her look younger and hip and not sick......I don't know. I swear, she is one trotting annoyance after another.
    Shoepie and momrek06 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  4. #9724
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    There is nothing more pathetic than old ladies screaming, fawning, and squealing over a middle aged-looking boy band. Foolish, foolish, foolish.

    So, BW came out clutching on to Twit today, and she did that stupid pony trot around the corner; I think she thinks that makes her look younger and hip and not sick......I don't know. I swear, she is one trotting annoyance after another.
    Ha ha ha ha! I think BW is going to retire. Rumors often start from the truth. She is just annoyed someone jumped the gun. She wants to deliver the news herself. Well, Babs, the shock value is already gone if you had hopes of a huge reaction. Now we are all just waiting for you to admit it.

    Semi retire. I bet she will still do those very brief intros on 20/20 just to keep her puss on TV.

    All the famous people whose names she drops are dead and JoLo is the most powerful woman. Exit stage left, Barbara. Or get a twitter account and hang with some current talent.

  5. #9725
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,365

    Re: The View

    Aaaaaah yessssss......shades of Star Jones.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #9726
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    384

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! I think BW is going to retire. Rumors often start from the truth. She is just annoyed someone jumped the gun. She wants to deliver the news herself. Well, Babs, the shock value is already gone if you had hopes of a huge reaction. Now we are all just waiting for you to admit it.

    Semi retire. I bet she will still do those very brief intros on 20/20 just to keep her puss on TV.

    All the famous people whose names she drops are dead and JoLo is the most powerful woman. Exit stage left, Barbara. Or get a twitter account and hang with some current talent.
    My feeling when this first came out was that she put the rumor out there herself to see how the idea would be accepted. Just an intuition thing with nothing concrete to back it up.

  7. #9727
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,916

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    There is nothing more pathetic than old ladies screaming, fawning, and squealing over a middle aged-looking boy band. Foolish, foolish, foolish.
    I guess you wouldn't like me! I'm 44 and was squealing at NKOTB. LOL. I guess it's because my 14 year old is obsessed with them (my fault ha ha) and we're going to see them in concert. I was singing every word dancing around the living room

  8. #9728
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,365

    Re: The View



    Party On!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #9729
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,365

    Re: The View

    T. R. Knight (the former "George" from Grey's Anatomy) was a guest today; he's got a significant part in the movie "42" (Jackie Robinson) that is debuting tomorrow; HE LOOKS GREAT! Babs immediately insisted on talking about his unforunate experience on the Grey's set with the homophobic guy (actor Isaiah Washington) and his homophobic remarks that led to his leaving Grey's. My first thought was "Why are you bringing that up? He doesn't want to talk about that." T.R., basically, told her that the past was the past and that that was a long time ago. Whoopi, most graciously, immediately drew the discussion back to the movie after T.R. finished his statement to Barbara. BW just sat silently, looking stupid. BW was very tacky. Geez.....what a jerk!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  10. #9730
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,782

    Re: The View

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    T. R. Knight (the former "George" from Grey's Anatomy) was a guest today; he's got a significant part in the movie "42" (Jackie Robinson) that is debuting tomorrow; HE LOOKS GREAT! Babs immediately insisted on talking about his unforunate experience on the Grey's set with the homophobic guy (actor Isaiah Washington) and his homophobic remarks that led to his leaving Grey's. My first thought was "Why are you bringing that up? He doesn't want to talk about that." T.R., basically, told her that the past was the past and that that was a long time ago. Whoopi, most graciously, immediately drew the discussion back to the movie after T.R. finished his statement to Barbara. BW just sat silently, looking stupid. BW was very tacky. Geez.....what a jerk!
    I saw that too and I was very annoyed with her. Why bring up something so hurtful and happened a while ago??? She is a big bafoon and needs TO GO
    Shoepie likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.