+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I think the big difference is that SNL mocks what is seen on the air. Kathy's act as I recall talked about things she saw behind the scenes and I think related to the whole Rosie vs Elisabeth tension. Also, it was Kathy who said she was banned. I don't think the view ever confirmed it. So they may have just not booked her, and Kathy made a mountain out of a molehill in order to promote herself.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think the big difference is that SNL mocks what is seen on the air. Kathy's act as I recall talked about things she saw behind the scenes and I think related to the whole Rosie vs Elisabeth tension. Also, it was Kathy who said she was banned. I don't think the view ever confirmed it. So they may have just not booked her, and Kathy made a mountain out of a molehill in order to promote herself.
    That sounds like KG.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It doesn't have to be verbalized that someone is banned; just watch and see. I've never seen a show that came out and SAID "this person is banned," unless it's some jackass show like Howard Stern or another show with no pretense of class.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Piers Morgan said Madonna was banned from his show. I can't recall why.

I was disappointed when Whoopi and Joy did not opt to have a bra-fitting when the ladies from Double Divas were there. I also wanted to hear what sizes Sherri and Twit came away with, since we are seldom in the sizes that we choose for ourselves.

I know, I know.....rather personal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't like her, but the show is stupid .Doesn't SNL also do the same?
    I think Joy is played by a man
    Yes, Joy is portrayed by the very funny Fred Armisen. behararmisen_l.jpg

Hilarious!!

Thank you ECM!! they look like twins
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yes, Joy is portrayed by the very funny Fred Armisen. Attachment 28889
    Thanks for that! I went online and watched....very funny.

I can't believe they are devoting a FULL hour to 'Nashville'. While I love the storyline, I don't really need the music performances.

Oh, Ho Hum........

+ Reply to Thread