+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1809Likes

Thread: The View

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Babs announcing that Elizabeth isn't leaving the show is nothing more than her covering it up, since she's ticked she didn't get to announce it first. We all know how she's obsessed with knowing more than everyone else and wanting to be the first person to reveal earth shattering news to everyone, a la Star Jones' departure a few years ago.

In other words, I'm not convince Elizabeth isn't leaving the show, regardless of Babs saying she's not.
    I hope that this is true. Otherwise, it would be a cruel joke.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I heard on tv how much Joy makes a year on The View. It's something like over a million dollars per year. I could hardly believe it.

She has a net worth of 8 million. I guess retirement isn't for her right now. She has indicated she is interested in new projects. I think I might just want to sleep in, play with my grandchild, take a long trip to Europe, work with charity projects, read some good books and just relax a little.

Joy Behar Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-12-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yesterday, I heard that Elisabeth makes $1M/year on The View.

And, I"ve never understood why people call things that aren't even slightly funny "a joke". Jokes usually make me laugh. Educate me, somebody.

If the talk is out there about Elisabeth being fired, the handwriting is on the wall, especially with this show's history.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've got to say BW didn't convince me that EH isn't leaving. Her announcement about it was just so odd...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The View

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I've got to say BW didn't convince me that EH isn't leaving. Her announcement about it was just so odd...
    I stand by my belief that Babs only made that announcement about Elizabeth not leaving to squash current headlines / rumours about it. And in fact Babs is probably correct in the sense that Elizabeth will be sticking around for the rest of the season. Then come mid-summer / end of August Babs will make her official announcement that Elizabeth will not be returning in the new season starting up in September.

They're doing "damage" control right now because the news was leaked prematurely. But Babs and company sure as hell ain't foolin' me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    prhoshay and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yesterday, I heard that Elisabeth makes $1M/year on The View.

And, I"ve never understood why people call things that aren't even slightly funny "a joke". Jokes usually make me laugh. Educate me, somebody.

If the talk is out there about Elisabeth being fired, the handwriting is on the wall, especially with this show's history.
    I would've thought they made way more money than that - it seems rather low, no?

I dont' believe Babs either -- I too think they'll make a mid/late summer announcement that LisBitch has decided to 'spend more time with her family' or 'pursue other opportunities'. She should've been fired when Rosie left, that whole thing was a huge set up.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Holly Hunter was on The View today. I would know that voice anywhere.But her face changes every time I see her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Holly Hunter was on The View today. I would know that voice anywhere.But her face changes every time I see her
    For the better or for the worse? I haven't seen her act in anything for years.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    For the better or for the worse? I haven't seen her act in anything for years.
    Worse.It simply doesn't look like her and she has looong extensions
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OH no. I missed it. I love Holly Hunter, as an actress. I haven't seen her in long time either.

+ Reply to Thread