+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1365Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The View

So not happy to have Barbara back. She's so annoying and the welcome back was ridiculous and over the top. It's not like she was gone for 6 months with a horrible disease like Robin Roberts. She had freaking shingles!!!!
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    So not happy to have Barbara back. She's so annoying and the welcome back was ridiculous and over the top. It's not like she was gone for 6 months with a horrible disease like Robin Roberts. She had freaking shingles!!!!
    She had chicken pox , and her face filled with filler as Shopie posted She got the pox from an actor that had shingles, its awful I know all this
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She had chicken pox , and her face filled with filler as Shopie posted She got the pox from an actor that had shingles, its awful I know all this
    That's right, but my point is she didn't have a horrible life threatening disease
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    That's right, but my point is she didn't have a horrible life threatening disease
    I agree- that's why I posted her comeback was like she had a life threatening disease.I have more sympathy for the actor who gave her shingles, damn that's painful!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The actor who gave her chicken pox was Frank Langella, one of Whoopies ex partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The actor who gave her chicken pox was Frank Langella, one of Whoopies ex partners.
    I like him - shame his name just had to come out
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When you are her age, chickenpox and/or shingles can be really dangerous. Nothing is simple at that age. Geriatrics are different.

She's still hanging onto somebody, for dear life, when she comes onto the set. I noticed that she hasn't been wearing her heels, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When you are her age, chickenpox and/or shingles can be really dangerous. Nothing is simple at that age. Geriatrics are different.

She's still hanging onto somebody, for dear life, when she comes onto the set. I noticed that she hasn't been wearing her heels, either.
    Well she should show more concern for Frank Langella then! I think shingles is worse! but than Babs only thinks about Babs.It was actually her mild coma that she said was why she was off, and why she is holding onto someone
    combatcutie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

The View

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He and Whoopie dated? Interesting.

I think Babs shouldn't have said who she got the pox from. I thought it was totally unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    He and Whoopie dated? Interesting.

I think Babs shouldn't have said who she got the pox from. I thought it was totally unnecessary.
    Someone else outed him, she made sure she had a photo handy so we all knew who he was.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread