+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    See and I think Probst's' show is the most useless of them all. Just didn't see the point of him getting his own show.

I say take all of em off the air and fill that airtime with some real daytime TV ...Soap operas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just like him . There are others on I have never watched. Nobody can fill Oprah's shoes and never will , not in my book( sorry to those that hate her)
    prhoshay likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

When I first heard that Kris Jenner had a talk show I could hardly believe it. You mean there are sponsors who will take a chance on her? With that family's reputation, I would think it would be risky. So many people detest that family and especially her.

Did you hear of the accusations against Kris Jenner regarding child abuse of Kim that are contained in the diary of the deceased Kardashian father? His widow just released it. The K kids deny it, but I would believe anyone over that clan. Lying is first nature to that group. Kris has been laying low since those accusations surfaced. I guess she was worried that news might hurt her show. Still, I'm not sure how people could dislike her any more. lol

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The View

Fanny Mare: you're so right. Love or hate Ophra, no one will ever will her "talk show shoes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A friend sent me a link yesterday that said that Ricki Lake's show has been cancelled. He was not happy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    A friend sent me a link yesterday that said that Ricki Lake's show has been cancelled. He was not happy.
    Her shows been cancelled? I'm actually surprised. Even though I don't care for her show (can only take so much of her gushing over everyone), I thought she had a good following.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Tried to find the link, but I think I must have already permanently deleted it. No can find!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I too read very recently that it's been cancelled.

Nene was guest host on The View today. She was pretty good. She had on some fantastic shoes!

There was a woman who is on AMCs The Walking Dead; beautiful black woman named Danai Gurira. She grew up in southern Africa. I don't watch her show, but I don't care about zombies, either! She looked more like a model than an actor.

The other day, the ladies got into a discussion about what they thought about children being taught the correct anatomical names for their body parts and functions. I was surprised at how many people are uncomfortable with 'penis' and 'vagina' and 'breasts'....they just don't like the words. Puritanical America rides again! I never like hearing children say "pee". I remember saying "Oorinate"! That was as close as I could come. I knew the word 'vagina' but I don't remember using it....guess the occasion just never came up.

I hate 'babytalk'.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

This thread has veered WAY off topic. Back to discussing The View, please.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I didn't get the Rex Reed joke...thanks Joy for explaining it to me!

+ Reply to Thread