+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1982Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Marriage, simply, is not for everybody. It may take getting into it to understand that. It took Whoopi 3 times to understand/accept that it was not for her. It took me once!

And you are soooo right, ATV, there IS something that changes.

And if you get in and find physical abuse, that is an immediate deal breaker. Quicker that Kim Kardashian's short duration, if you ask me; no apologies or explanations necessary.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    Just read the Whoopie link. How can you only be married for a year? I know she's NOT the only one who's done this, but goodness, the marriage goes to pot within a few months of the wedding? How does this happen?
    From experience, I was young and dumb and thought he really loved me. Three months later he left me for his ex-wife. Found out he married me to make her jealous. (did I mention I was young and DUMB!? )
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    From experience, I was young and dumb and thought he really loved me. Three months later he left me for his ex-wife. Found out he married me to make her jealous. (did I mention I was young and DUMB!? )
    I concur. I was young and dumb and thought he really loved me and what he really loved was cheating and physical abuse and mental abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ask Kim Kardashian? She can cancel one even quicker than that.

If you are smart enough to realize that you have married the super-wrong person, it is super-smart to get the heck out of it ASAP. Maybe I don't understand your question?
    wasn't Britney spears married for less than 72 hrs?

I realized within a year I married the wrong man, but I was pregnant at the time and remained in the marriage another 3 years.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good Grief......Kris Kardashian is going to be doing a talk show......on a FOX channel, no less. Whose bright idea was this??? There are too many useless talk shows on now, so I guess they are just going to add another. BooHiss......enough is enough.

A couple who adopted 5 Peruvian children (siblings) was on; I don't think they have any other children. Proctor and Gamble(?), I think, gave them a washer and dryer (the big fancy ones) and a load of cleaning supplies, and they couldn't have looked less interested! The word "underwhelmed" comes to mind. The kids, I can understand, the adults....not so much. Brave couple! Luckily, all of the children appear to be old enough not to require the super-basic trainings, and none of them seem to be special needs children.....of course, if your family of 5 is orphaned at an early age, I guess that is "special needs" in and of itself. The family was also given college scholarships and invitations to camps and workshops for all of the children. They are working on their English language skills.

Kevin McKidd, with his sexy Scottish accent, was also on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ITA about the overwhelming number of talk shows out there! I guess they are cheap to produce and a couple have done well, so, let's everybody get out there and do one. This Kardashian one I def won't be watching!!

FORT Fanatic

I just turned on the show, saw momma K, and switched channels. I still don't "get" why all of them are so popular. I'm also very tired of Beyonce. OK...I feel better now.
    cablejockey likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The View

I sick of talk shows. Everyone and their dog has one or seems to be getting one. 99% of them are complete garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cablejockey likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I sick of talk shows. Everyone and their dog has one or seems to be getting one. 99% of them are complete garbage.

The only one I like, is Jeff Probst. That's because his guests are always very different

.Katie sickly Couric and Ricki lake are garbage. Anderson Coopers was canceled and is still on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The View

See and I think Probst's' show is the most useless of them all. Just didn't see the point of him getting his own show.

I say take all of em off the air and fill that airtime with some real daytime TV ...Soap operas.

prhoshay likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread