+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Could one of you contact ABC and let them know that we don't want any more little skits by Rosie, etal. Thankyouverymuch.
    um, that's what you people that love queen Rosie signed up for... stupid broadway type skits and dumb jokes and nonstop talk about her chilren.

btw, that host was named Shon Gables... i don't know if she still does it but i remember her working on a NY news station.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    btw, that host was named Shon Gables... i don't know if she still does it but i remember her working on a NY news station.
    I heard that at the tail end. I think she used to be a newscaster here in Detroit, too (but might be remembering her from when I lived in NYC.) I'll have to look her up. She was a snooty little princess with some of her chats today.

eta: Just looked her up. She was, indeed, here in Detroit prior to 2003, and then moved to NYC in June, 2003... not long before I left.
    Last edited by Broadway; 10-06-2006 at 08:35 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think it's impressive that she "brought herself out of the dark" and went on to be successful. That is a huge confidence builder for her life. Sounds like she touched bottom, and swam back up. Not everybody can do that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I get a kick out of Rosie. She's totally herself on the show...I may not agree with her politically, but she is real. Star Jones was and continues to be a train wreck of a woman...I refused to watch the view while she was on it...though when I was sick with strep through I caught her "I have chosen to leave the View" stunt...Babs looked stunned...

Since Rosie has been on the show at least it's fun to watch. Nobody else seems to have an opinion, so Rosie shouts hers all over the place!

I love her!!

OH and the thing about Elizabeth and trick or treating...I laughed so hard! Rosie says it like it is and we no longer have to hear about the Escada jeans Star was squeezing herself into or the obnoxious non stop about her wedding.

Go Rosie!!!

Did anyone see Ruben on this mornings show? He was good and looks great! He said he'd lost 75 pounds.

I don't watch the show unless someone I like is going to be on. Rosie is too much for me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Saw Rosie and Joy frolicking around on the zebra rug on the floor with Dr. Christian Troy (Julian McMahon) in some sexual pretense. I think that is probably a first for The View! I'm sure Barbara vapor-locked, and Elisabeth was no where to be found! Wonder if Rosie and Joy will be called to the 77 year old's principal's office?

I am really enjoying Rosie's presence on the show, and the ladies seem to be handling it pretty well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anyone catch todays show " The View" with Joy and Elizabeth carrying on about politics? I just wonder how long Joy is going to hang in there with Rosie, just feel they get under each others skin, what is your thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrest2;2125845;
    Anyone catch todays show " The View" with Joy and Elizabeth carrying on about politics? I just wonder how long Joy is going to hang in there with Rosie, just feel they get under each others skin, what is your thoughts on it?
    Actually, from all accounts Joy and Rosie get along great.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That's what i was thinking, broadway. As for Elizawitch, she had the audacity to claim that Kerry carries himself as if he were a god and that bush had better grades then him and a bigger IQ. Someway someone that big brain didn't help him in staying out of Iraq or finding Bin Laden. It also wasn't intrumental in helping him say Nuclear correctly, not to mention, 'The Google'.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Actually Amy Lee, I think that Bush did make better grades than Kerry.

Ever hear that saying about all book smarts but no common sense? I think we have a winner!

+ Reply to Thread