+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I really wonder who Barbara's plastic surgeon is. She has the best face. She looks good even for a 40 year old! That surgeon is SOOOOOO talented. I wonder if other stars pay money to get that name. I know I would. She has the young face without looking overdone. That is crucial.
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I really wonder who Barbara's plastic surgeon is. She has the best face. She looks good even for a 40 year old! That surgeon is SOOOOOO talented. I wonder if other stars pay money to get that name. I know I would. She has the young face without looking overdone. That is crucial.
    I have to agree. I do think she does little things( or has done) not one huge face lift. She doesnt look like say `the very overdone Joan Rivers with her eyes like little slits She looks good.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I read quite some time ago that BW has had two complete facelifts ... neck, too.
    Debb70 likes this.

Regardless of how good your genes are, I've never seen anyone Barbara's age look nearly as young as she does. It's unreal.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't know what kind of tumble Barbara took on those steps to be admitted to the hospital but she is so, so lucky she wasn't severely injured. She's of the age when broken hips are all too common.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Debb, I should pm you a photo of my m.i.l. She's soon to be 83, has never had any work done, and looks at least 2 decades younger. Most folks cannot believe it when told her age.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The picture I saw with whatever New York paper had to story on line showed her with some really gross teeth. Seriously in need of whitening. Hard to believe she wouldn't have had that done.

OK, so I bothered to dig it up.

Barbara Walters hospitalized after fall during inauguration party: ABC officials - NY Daily News

YIKES! Really hideous!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sherri was hilarious on the show today, especially at the end of the show! She usually just gets on my nerves, but she actually had me laughing out loud today. She was waaaay into flip-out-mode over New Kids, 98 Degrees, and Boyz-2 today! I thought the line-up for their tour was going to be pretty one-note boring until they announced Boyz-2.....THAT was a brilliant move!

How foolish do we look when we revert to our teen selves, from out middle-aged selves, over people that used to make us looney??? Very....but it was kind of a fun show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I mute Sherrie, I will have to un- mute her today.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

proshay

I had to work, so I missed it but I am hoping to catch clips later. I admit that I am one of those who goes nuts for these boys, and will probably love this show!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread