+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1313Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They cannot be undone; they must be cut off.
    Locs can actually be combed out. Mind you it takes forever and is a tedious process, but plenty of former loc wearers who got tired of them, combed them out instead of cutting them off, because they didn't want to lose all the length. The hair they do lose is mostly the hair (as you've mentioned) that has already shed.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Locs can actually be combed out. Mind you it takes forever and is a tedious process, but plenty of former loc wearers who got tired of them, combed them out instead of cutting them off, because they didn't want to lose all the length. The hair they do lose is mostly the hair (as you've mentioned) that has already shed.
    Wow, what a job that would be on Whoopie! Thanks for the correction.

Wow, what a job that would be on Whoopie! Thanks for the correction.
    No problem.

I think Whoopi would look great with the hairstyle change, not to mention the it would relieve her scalp of the stress of so many years of having locs at that level of thickness. Even if she cut them off and rocked a tiny 'fro (Afro), until it all grew out again. I think she'd look great with one. Then if she wanted, she could even start a fresh set of of locs.
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    No problem.

I think Whoopi would look great with the hairstyle change, not to mention the it would relieve her scalp of the stress of so many years of having locs at that level of thickness. Even if she cut them off and rocked a tiny 'fro (Afro), until it all grew out again. I think she'd look great with one. Then if she wanted, she could even start a fresh set of of locs.
    I agree. Or shave her head, have the bald spots removed and wear a wig until enough hair has grown.
    bee stung lips likes this.

I agree. Or shave her head, have the bald spots removed and wear a wig until enough hair has grown.
    Yes, that too.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Why does Barbara like to trot around the corner like a show pony when she first comes on the stage?? I think she does anything to irritate me.

Watched today because the cast from DOWNTON ABBEY was on!!! YUP, BW is still trotting out like a show pony!!! LOL!!! Its probably been a solid month since I have tuned in!!! Nothing changes!!! LOL!!!

Sherrie was reminding the ladies of the time that BW was flying out to some location and forgot to put her bra on LOL, BW was screaming at her "WHATTTT no I never did that" LOL!!! It was a riot!!! I think Babs is losing it. LOL!!!

Oh and I totally agree I would love to see WG in a new hair style. She has had that style for like ever and its always in her eyes. OH GAWD, but the worst hair style today was LIZ! Ugh. She pulled all her hair together and left it
    up on the VERY TOP of her head. Odd. Very odd.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was a great show with the Downton Abbey crew on!!!! It was truly worth watching and enjoyable. I'm glad I did not miss it!

Now, correct me if I am wrong (which would be no great surprise).....at the end of the show, Whoop said that the new season on Downton Abbey premiered on 01.16; my calendar shows that it premieres on 01.06. NO ONE should miss it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It was a great show with the Downton Abbey crew on!!!! It was truly worth watching and enjoyable. I'm glad I did not miss it!

Now, correct me if I am wrong (which would be no great surprise).....at the end of the show, Whoop said that the new season on Downton Abbey premiered on 01.16; my calendar shows that it premieres on 01.06. NO ONE should miss it!
    Jan 6th.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Is anyone feeling badly that the Barbara Walters special was pre-empted Friday evening? Bet she's not happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    Is anyone feeling badly that the Barbara Walters special was pre-empted Friday evening? Bet she's not happy about it.
    Let me think. Ummmmmm no, not at all. I hope we see the President and his wife over Christmas though
    combatcutie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread