+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2571Likes

Thread: The View

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She has a boss. She talked about him the other day and showed a picture of her with him. She mentioned that he was the one responsible for the show being renewed. Babs has power but not total control.

Her hair looked really good today. It is about time someone stepped in and changed her do.

I think they will limit her days before asking her to leave.
    Yes, what's his name . He's always there isn't he. I still say she has more power.She's the reason everyone leaves- its usually her fault, or her call.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I happened to watch the show today but didn't last very long. I could only stomach BW for about 8 minutes. I wish I could have that 8 minutes back.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Shoepie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, what's his name . He's always there isn't he. I still say she has more power.She's the reason everyone leaves- its usually her fault, or her call.
    Not Bill, the producer. Some network guy.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Not Bill, the producer. Some network guy.
    Oh sorry. She always talks about Bill and her making the decisions etc.

Betty White was on today, I love her .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did anyone see Whoopi's appearance on 666 Park Avenue? Her hair looked so much better than it does when the braids are flopping down in her face. The braids were still there, but they were parted on the side and held back by a band/ribbon. She looked totally soft and pretty.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw the very end of that show where Whoopie walked out and turned into birds. I may check it out On Demand to see the entire episode.

Shoepie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Did anyone see Whoopi's appearance on 666 Park Avenue? Her hair looked so much better than it does when the braids are flopping down in her face. The braids were still there, but they were parted on the side and held back by a band/ribbon. She looked totally soft and pretty.
    I saw a snippet of her and her hair looked fabulous! I wonder why she is not doing that in RL. She has some serious bald spots from the dreds. I would not be surprised to see her having to shave her head and wear a wig until she has surgery on them and grows her hair out.

Sometimes when I look at Whoopie, it makes my scalp sore. Dont' you know your head needs a break after all those years.

my head gets sore if I keep a pony tail in too long - I can't imagine what dreads feel like. I can just imagine how good it would feel to have them out and be able to actually scratch my head.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Shoepie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Sometimes when I look at Whoopie, it makes my scalp sore. Dont' you know your head needs a break after all those years.
    The problem with dreds is that they hold the hair that naturally sheds each day. The average is about 100 hairs a day. As the years roll on they get heavier and heavier. They cannot be undone; they must be cut off. I think she may be approaching the time when something has to be done. You can see the bald spots on the top of her head and who knows how many more.

+ Reply to Thread