+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I have stopped watching this crap because Hasselbeck is such a twit. Thank you guys for your awesome descriptions
    She has been better lately but I agree with you. Barbara losing her filter is worth a look. Seriously.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Chris Christie is one of those obnoxious, shoot-from-the-hip-kind of guys. I heard BW say that, and I cracked up! It was soooooo like her....more like my Joy! When you get older, you tend to give your mouth more freedom, at times, with no apologies. Now it remains to be seen if she apologizes. That was LOW! Even Elisabeth laughed!

Did that make FOX news?
    I missed that! Thanks.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I said "It was soooooo like her...., in my previous post, I meant to say "It was soooooo UNlike her....".

She usually will/would stop people from saying something like that....unless she just doesn't like Chris Christie?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

God, isn't it time for Barbara to give it up already??? When she's there, no one can get a word in. She is constantly interrupting them, gets annoyed when they interrupt her, and is all over Elisatwit like a fly on sh*t
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How long have we been saying that???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Its her show. She isn't going anywhere
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know, but there is a time to bow out gracefully and like many of the others on here.....I think it is BEYOND time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I know, but there is a time to bow out gracefully and like many of the others on here.....I think it is BEYOND time
    I totally agree.Babs is Still on about Lindsay Lohan today. UGH
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Every single time the show begins and I see Barbara make that turn and I realize she'll be on that day's episode....I'm disappointed! There are about 100 reasons I think she needs to let go and retire. I cannot stand her anymore!!!! ARGH!!! She actually causes my blood pressure go up. heh heh heh

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has a boss. She talked about him the other day and showed a picture of her with him. She mentioned that he was the one responsible for the show being renewed. Babs has power but not total control.

Her hair looked really good today. It is about time someone stepped in and changed her do.

I think they will limit her days before asking her to leave.

+ Reply to Thread