+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2016Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant see why Walters is so upset about not having this interview. I never hear anything good about Lindsay, her parents are as screwed up as she is. Did she think Lindsay was going to say something to her, that we hadn't heard before.
    She did because she's so full of herself, she thinks everyone will open up to her more than any other journalist.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    She did because she's so full of herself, she thinks everyone will open up to her more than any other journalist.
    But what more is to be said. She keeps saying how lovely this girl is, I don't see it. BTW, I think she makes an awful Elizabeth Taylor!
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But what more is to be said. She keeps saying how lovely this girl is, I don't see it. BTW, I think she makes an awful Elizabeth Taylor!
    I'm with you 100%. Frankly, I'm insulted that Babs thinks anyone cares. I think Babs is more hellbent on interviewing Lindsay and having Lindsay burst into tears, so that everyone can then claim how magnificent an interviewer Babs is to get Lindsay to open up in such a way. Lindsay's life has been an open book for years, what with her family's public airing of all their dirty laundry in public, via the likes of Michael and Dina. There's really nothing to know. And I also don't get why Barbara thinks Lindsay's such a lovely girl. Lovely girls don't keep violating their probation (or whatever the hell Lindsay's Achilles heel has been this past few years). And yes, Lindsay most definitely sucks as Elizabeth Taylor. What an awful choice.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Barbara has not changed with the times and just cannot get her mind around not being the best, most sought, news and interview person. I have NEVER liked her interviews and only seen a very few. When Jennifer Lopez was named the most powerful woman she was horrified. She said a judge on AI?! Whoopie quickly cleared that up and taught her what social media does, now a days.

When she is on, she commands most of the time discussing things with her prosthetic hands in the air ready to shush someone. When she isn't there everyone is so happy they talk over each other so much you cannot hear what they are saying! If the cat would leave more often the mice would find a good balance.

I love the camera switching to Whoopies face everytime Barbara interrupts her. The producer who calls the camera shots is clearly annoyed with her as well!

For a twisted reason I now watch the show after having had it off my DVR for awhile. Someone has got to take her off the air or only allow her one day a week so we can watch the trainwreck of her mind.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

When she isn't there everyone is so happy they talk over each other so much you cannot hear what they are saying! If the cat would leave more often the mice would find a good balance.
    I love it when she isn't on Shoepie.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

So nice not to have Barbara hijacking every topic. Sherri is wearing her natural hair today. Interesting. I could look much better, I think. It is styled in an odd way. Probably because it is very thin.

The top is too short for the rest of it.

FORT Fogey

Ohhhhh, this is getting good. Barbara is losing her filter. Whoppie had to stop her from saying something and it took several attempts. It was something that would have gotten them in a lot of trouble.

Yesterday, Barbara said she was going to interview the governor of NJ (very fat man if you cannot place him). Sherri asked what he was doing for Thanksgiving and Barbara said, "not eating, I hope." The looks she got were hysterical. Then she showed a clip of Lindsay on Leno saying she would interview with Barbara when the time is right. To this, Barbara replied, "I should live so long!" Again she shockes her co stars. Sherri said, to the audience, she does bar mitvas! THAT was hysterical!! But her line got lost in the shock an horror of Barbara saying these things. I liked her that day!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yesterday, Barbara said she was going to interview the governor of NJ (very fat man if you cannot place him). Sherri asked what he was doing for Thanksgiving and Barbara said, "not eating, I hope." The looks she got were hysterical.
    Chris Christie.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chris Christie is one of those obnoxious, shoot-from-the-hip-kind of guys. I heard BW say that, and I cracked up! It was soooooo like her....more like my Joy! When you get older, you tend to give your mouth more freedom, at times, with no apologies. Now it remains to be seen if she apologizes. That was LOW! Even Elisabeth laughed!

Did that make FOX news?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have stopped watching this crap because Hasselbeck is such a twit. Thank you guys for your awesome descriptions
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread