+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1506Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Please do not apologize. This is interesting!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Hahaha...good to know!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Ann Romney was on today. She's a lot like him; she doesn't like to answer questions asked, either. I did notice how quiet the audience seemed in response to her. One of her sons was also in the audience, too; I think it's the one with the bunch of sons and 1 daughter. He's goofy, too.

Not impressed, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I didn't know there was anyone in politics who ever answers the question they are asked. I thought that was the first step of training to be a politician.
    Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.

I really enjoyed Anne, one thing is for sure, with all her health things she has gone through( still battling MS) its good to have a good man with you. I didn't look at her politically, and she wasn't there to answer questions for her hubby.Michelle Obama has said the same thing when asked.

I like Mrs Obama and I like Mrs Romney.Both have strong marriages, always good to see.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Was it just me, or did things get kind of tense when Whitney Houston's family came on the show? I got the impression that Barbara really rubbed the sister-in-law the wrong way. I almost expected to hear a "Look, let me tell you something...." from Pat. I couldn't believe that BW asked Whitney's mother if she was afraid that Bobbi Kristina was going to go down the same path (substance abuse) that her mother went down! That just seemed inappropriate to me, considering that the woman just lost her daughter a short while ago. I was half expecting the guests to get up and walk off the show. I was disappointed that Whoopi wasn't sitting with Barbara and Sherri...or, instead of Sherri. Pat's 14 year old daughter was also with the Houstons. Over all, it was kind of uncomfortable....for me.

I was also disappointed that they cut off the debate discussion so soon. The control room told them to "Move on." That was BULL!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    bee stung lips likes this.

I agree it was a very uncomfortable interview. I wonder if the producers or whoever comes up with the questions have been reading the blogs and message boards about Whitney's family, specifically Pat. Many people believe she is not genuine and did not have Whitney's best interests at heart. They feel the same way about her in regards to Bobbi Kristina. A lot of BW's questions and the tone of them seemed like they were pulled straight from the websites I frequent. Either way, it was uncomfortable and seemed kind of rude. Though, I checked on some of those message boards and people seem to love how BW "stuck" it to Pat and made her squirm.

I was kind of glad they ended the debate discussion. I'm so over all of their views and frankly, I'm just ready for this election to be over. I'm sick of all discussion about it. It's just people talking in circles on both sides and no one is saying much of anything worthwhile.

It was uncomfortable I am still not sure what Sissy is thinking. I don't care to hear what they are saying about the debates, its not a political show and every single day they talk about it, as if they all know better than anyone . I am with kireelady, glad when the election is over.

Whoopi said she couldn't stop laughing when CA fell off her chair

Love Tony Bennett
    -Andy Rooney-

Tony looks really good for his 85-86 years! I was introduced to his music by my mother, when I was a little girl. I was able to sing along with him today!! He is still pretty smooth!

My mother loved him .My grandmother loved him. He's Just so easy to like I have his Christmas CD, and man that is played and played all of December- mellow
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread