+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Pam just looks bothered. We all go through things, and it usually shows....for sure, it does on ME.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Pam just looks bothered. We all go through things, and it usually shows....for sure, it does on ME.
    She looked stoned on both shows, unless she is bothered with latest surgeries
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't read "stoned" when I saw her. Don't know exactly what I did see, but it wasn't "stoned". Irritated? Agitated? Can't put my finger on it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't read "stoned" when I saw her. Don't know exactly what I did see, but it wasn't "stoned". Irritated? Agitated? Can't put my finger on it.
    Out of it. I don't know what she took, or drank, but out of it. Not the first time we have seen her this way
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Just now on the View, Whoppie had reason to but her head down on the desk. She has some signifigant bald spots on the top of her head. It may be from her dreds pulling on her scalp or maybe born that way?

I think it's the pull. Sometimes, we have to see that to realize that it is happening.

What we don't have to see, we can ignore and pretend is not there! If it's not where we look, everyday, it doesn't exist. My hair stylist will see things that I don't see, and if I don't see it, it doesn't bother me....until I've been made aware of it and I start looking for it. I'm happy to say that she has not called anything to my attention for a couple of years, because she will definitely tell me. I have a tendency toward a recurring problem with Alopecia areata, when I am stressed, and she knows when to alert me to see my dermatologist.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 10-01-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Just now on the View, Whoppie had reason to but her head down on the desk. She has some signifigant bald spots on the top of her head. It may be from her dreds pulling on her scalp or maybe born that way?
    It might be the dreads, I think they are hard on the scalp
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Yet she has Hep C, so I don't see why she would do those kinds of things as most drugs/alcohol would do severe damage to an already diseased liver.
    If so, then it's the same reason obese people still eat too much, smokers still smoke, alcoholics still drink too much...

I hate Michael Symon's cackling, hyena laugh; he needs a nervous/crazy pill. Annoys the heck out of me. For me, it's right up there with Elisabeth's shrill, manic parakeet voice.

Watched Sherri's Carlina White movie, and she did a very credible job. Interesting, and sad story. Good job, Sherri!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It might be the dreads, I think they are hard on the scalp
    They can be a little hard on the scalp depending on their thickness. Whoopi's are quite thick.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread